Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
I had a good laugh at reading this because you make no sense. You see, I never said mpx is a joke because everyone uses the same gun. I said mpx is a joke because Anero claims that it is skill based, and it doesn't even require skill. And your claim that a "good", which you said 500 times, complex sparrer isn't good because they aren't that good at mpx is completely false. If you read the post, I said mpx is a joke to me, which is basically saying it's my opinion based on my experience with it. Not everyone is very skilled at mpx because it isn't the same as complex, but that doesn't make them a bad sparrer. To me, mpx is 100x easier than complex spar. It might not be the same for every sparrer, but that doesn't make a complex sparrer bad. First off, I suppose you aren't even a sparrer. So you can't make a claim without experience or evidence. I've been sparring for 4 years now, and I have more than enough evidence to prove that the mpx is a joke. You never have heard of a good mpx sparrer who has good sparring guns and isn't good at the complex because the mpx has one gun. Mpx doesn't test your skills. Complex tests your skills. You know why? Because people can use any gun whether it be an M4a3, Bar, Vector, etc. And some people only have guns like an M4. That's a real test of skill because you need to surpass the people with the extremely good guns. Mpx=no skill required. It's a joke. Complete joke.
Are you sure I'm the one who makes no sense ? Ok where should I start from , Oh .
"Mpx is a joke cause anero claims its skill-based" that's a really good reason , I'm actually convinced.
"Mpx is 100x easier" By easier you mean you get more wins easily ? If so then yeah that's true . That's why the average Mpx spar lasts longer than a complex spar.
"First off, I suppose you aren't even a sparrer. So you can't make a claim without experience or evidence" I am actually a sparrer , the more you know ha.
" You never have heard of a good mpx sparrer who has good sparring guns and isn't good at the complex because the mpx has one gun." So that made absolutely no sense but I'll give you an example. You've got Zody , a great complex sparrer and even a greater MPX sparrer , why ? Because he can dodge bullets , whether it is mpx bullets or any other gun's bullets.
"Mpx doesn't test your skills. Complex tests your skills. You know why? Because people can use any gun whether it be an M4a3, Bar, Vector, etc" Ugh , Lemme give u another example and hopefully you'll understand. Player A and Player B , they're having a debate on which of them is better at spar . So they decide to series , Player A has an M4 and Player B was using a chem , obviously Player B won . So a group of people watching decided that this was an un-fair series , so they had another series , but this time they were both using an M4 . Player A won this time , why ? He's "MORE SKILLED"
"You need to surpass the people with the extremely good guns. Mpx=no skill required. It's a joke. Complete joke." So you're currently claiming that MPX is a joke because they dont have varieties of guns to use while sparring to insure a fair spar ?