Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Spar tourney changed to mpx

Player Relations
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Leave the event ?
    He has given out a good suggestion, sparring in general should be skill-based.
    Besides ,what if he plays era to do events , he should just “leave the event” because he doesn’t have a good gun that enables him to compete with others ?
    Ask me any era-related question(s)
    I'd be glad to answer

IGN:KvN

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Why do you think it's called a skill event? It's supposed to test your skills. It's not supposed to be easier for everyone. The guns that people have whether it be a reward gun or auction gun, are guns that people earned. They got the guns, so they can use them. It's not our fault that all of Era isn't good at sparring. Mpx is a real joke to me tbh because it's not skill based. It's free wins to the point where it's almost as if you were boosting. My point is, making spar tourney mpx is just no. Also when imaginary said you guys have GST, and you responded "and you guys have crypt". That's a terrible comparison. Crypt doesn't even relate to spar. GST is gang spar tournament. Is it Crypt Spar Tournament? No, I don't think so. Spar tourney as mpx would be ruining the event. Because some sparrers that are good aren't that good at mpx. Then what if the good mpx sparrers that aren't good at complex go to spar tourney? They would have an advantage over the complex sparrers. So no this won't happen. At least I hope it doesn't.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Player Relations
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Why do you think it's called a skill event? It's supposed to test your skills. It's not supposed to be easier for everyone. The guns that people have whether it be a reward gun or auction gun, are guns that people earned. They got the guns, so they can use them. It's not our fault that all of Era isn't good at sparring. Mpx is a real joke to me tbh because it's not skill based. It's free wins to the point where it's almost as if you were boosting. My point is, making spar tourney mpx is just no. Also when imaginary said you guys have GST, and you responded "and you guys have crypt". That's a terrible comparison. Crypt doesn't even relate to spar. GST is gang spar tournament. Is it Crypt Spar Tournament? No, I don't think so. Spar tourney as mpx would be ruining the event. Because some sparrers that are good aren't that good at mpx. Then what if the good mpx sparrers that aren't good at complex go to spar tourney? They would have an advantage over the complex sparrers. So no this won't happen. At least I hope it doesn't.
    I had a good laugh reading this , so mpx is a joke because everyone gets to use the same gun? Here’s the thing , “good” complex sparer who aren’t “good”at mpx aren’t actually “good” =D It’s simple. I’ve never heard of a “good” mpx sparer who has “good” sparring guns and isn’t” good”at complex , why? Because mpx tests your skills , if you’re not “good” at it then overall you’re not a “good”sparer.
    I'd be glad to answer

“Skills”
    Boy you’re only moving ur thumbs

Player Relations
    “Skills”
    Boy you’re only moving ur thumbs
    Your replies are carcinogenic
    I'd be glad to answer

Quote Originally Posted by KvNEraa View Post
    Your replies are carcinogenic
    So are your posts on discord and ur msgs ingame

Player Relations
    So are your posts on discord and ur msgs ingame
    I dont have a discord though and idk what your IGN is so I havent pmed you before.
    I'd be glad to answer

I dont have a discord though and idk what your IGN is so I havent pmed you before.
    lol! Sure

Player Relations
    lol! Sure
    I’m serious.
    I'd be glad to answer

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    I had a good laugh reading this , so mpx is a joke because everyone gets to use the same gun? Here’s the thing , “good” complex sparer who aren’t “good”at mpx aren’t actually “good” =D It’s simple. I’ve never heard of a “good” mpx sparer who has “good” sparring guns and isn’t” good”at complex , why? Because mpx tests your skills , if you’re not “good” at it then overall you’re not a “good”sparer.
    I had a good laugh at reading this because you make no sense. You see, I never said mpx is a joke because everyone uses the same gun. I said mpx is a joke because Anero claims that it is skill based, and it doesn't even require skill. And your claim that a "good", which you said 500 times, complex sparrer isn't good because they aren't that good at mpx is completely false. If you read the post, I said mpx is a joke to me, which is basically saying it's my opinion based on my experience with it. Not everyone is very skilled at mpx because it isn't the same as complex, but that doesn't make them a bad sparrer. To me, mpx is 100x easier than complex spar. It might not be the same for every sparrer, but that doesn't make a complex sparrer bad. First off, I suppose you aren't even a sparrer. So you can't make a claim without experience or evidence. I've been sparring for 4 years now, and I have more than enough evidence to prove that the mpx is a joke. You never have heard of a good mpx sparrer who has good sparring guns and isn't good at the complex because the mpx has one gun. Mpx doesn't test your skills. Complex tests your skills. You know why? Because people can use any gun whether it be an M4a3, Bar, Vector, etc. And some people only have guns like an M4. That's a real test of skill because you need to surpass the people with the extremely good guns. Mpx=no skill required. It's a joke. Complete joke.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!