Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Spar tourney changed to mpx

Player Relations
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    I had a good laugh at reading this because you make no sense. You see, I never said mpx is a joke because everyone uses the same gun. I said mpx is a joke because Anero claims that it is skill based, and it doesn't even require skill. And your claim that a "good", which you said 500 times, complex sparrer isn't good because they aren't that good at mpx is completely false. If you read the post, I said mpx is a joke to me, which is basically saying it's my opinion based on my experience with it. Not everyone is very skilled at mpx because it isn't the same as complex, but that doesn't make them a bad sparrer. To me, mpx is 100x easier than complex spar. It might not be the same for every sparrer, but that doesn't make a complex sparrer bad. First off, I suppose you aren't even a sparrer. So you can't make a claim without experience or evidence. I've been sparring for 4 years now, and I have more than enough evidence to prove that the mpx is a joke. You never have heard of a good mpx sparrer who has good sparring guns and isn't good at the complex because the mpx has one gun. Mpx doesn't test your skills. Complex tests your skills. You know why? Because people can use any gun whether it be an M4a3, Bar, Vector, etc. And some people only have guns like an M4. That's a real test of skill because you need to surpass the people with the extremely good guns. Mpx=no skill required. It's a joke. Complete joke.
    Are you sure I'm the one who makes no sense ? Ok where should I start from , Oh .
    "Mpx is a joke cause anero claims its skill-based" that's a really good reason , I'm actually convinced.
    "Mpx is 100x easier" By easier you mean you get more wins easily ? If so then yeah that's true . That's why the average Mpx spar lasts longer than a complex spar.
    "First off, I suppose you aren't even a sparrer. So you can't make a claim without experience or evidence" I am actually a sparrer , the more you know ha.
    " You never have heard of a good mpx sparrer who has good sparring guns and isn't good at the complex because the mpx has one gun." So that made absolutely no sense but I'll give you an example. You've got Zody , a great complex sparrer and even a greater MPX sparrer , why ? Because he can dodge bullets , whether it is mpx bullets or any other gun's bullets.
    "Mpx doesn't test your skills. Complex tests your skills. You know why? Because people can use any gun whether it be an M4a3, Bar, Vector, etc" Ugh , Lemme give u another example and hopefully you'll understand. Player A and Player B , they're having a debate on which of them is better at spar . So they decide to series , Player A has an M4 and Player B was using a chem , obviously Player B won . So a group of people watching decided that this was an un-fair series , so they had another series , but this time they were both using an M4 . Player A won this time , why ? He's "MORE SKILLED"
    "You need to surpass the people with the extremely good guns. Mpx=no skill required. It's a joke. Complete joke." So you're currently claiming that MPX is a joke because they dont have varieties of guns to use while sparring to insure a fair spar ?
    Ask me any era-related question(s)
    I'd be glad to answer

IGN:KvN

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KvNEraa View Post
    Are you sure I'm the one who makes no sense ? Ok where should I start from , Oh .
    "Mpx is a joke cause anero claims its skill-based" that's a really good reason , I'm actually convinced.
    "Mpx is 100x easier" By easier you mean you get more wins easily ? If so then yeah that's true . That's why the average Mpx spar lasts longer than a complex spar.
    "First off, I suppose you aren't even a sparrer. So you can't make a claim without experience or evidence" I am actually a sparrer , the more you know ha.
    " You never have heard of a good mpx sparrer who has good sparring guns and isn't good at the complex because the mpx has one gun." So that made absolutely no sense but I'll give you an example. You've got Zody , a great complex sparrer and even a greater MPX sparrer , why ? Because he can dodge bullets , whether it is mpx bullets or any other gun's bullets.
    "Mpx doesn't test your skills. Complex tests your skills. You know why? Because people can use any gun whether it be an M4a3, Bar, Vector, etc" Ugh , Lemme give u another example and hopefully you'll understand. Player A and Player B , they're having a debate on which of them is better at spar . So they decide to series , Player A has an M4 and Player B was using a chem , obviously Player B won . So a group of people watching decided that this was an un-fair series , so they had another series , but this time they were both using an M4 . Player A won this time , why ? He's "MORE SKILLED"
    "You need to surpass the people with the extremely good guns. Mpx=no skill required. It's a joke. Complete joke." So you're currently claiming that MPX is a joke because they dont have varieties of guns to use while sparring to insure a fair spar ?
    You left out a lot of things to make me look dumb, eh?
    "Mpx is a joke because Anero claims it's skill based." Oh you forgot to add when it doesn't require skill.
    Mpx requires 0 skill. All you need to do is get the hang of it for 4 hours and you pretty much are good at it already. If you're a sparrer why don't you go hang out there for a few hours and I'm sure you'll agree.

Mpx is 100x easier.
    Yes it is. Idk how anyone can disagree with that.

I said you most likely aren't a sparrer. Ok apparently you are. Obviously you don't have skill because any experienced complex sparrer whether they are good at mpx or not will know that it is so much easier than complex spar. It's just there are so many noobs there, that even a complex sparrer that doesn't have experience in the mpx can win. The only debate you can make about mpx spar needing skill is people that don't even spar and have like 50 hours. But that doesn't count because any new player can't spar well.

You've got Zody , a great complex sparrer and even a greater MPX sparrer , why ? Because he can dodge bullets , whether it is mpx bullets or any other gun's bullets. EXACTLY. A great complex sparrer and even greater Mpx sparrer because he can dodge bullets. He's so much greater in mpx because mpx is so easy to dodge bullets! No wonder why he's better at mpx!

Player A has an M4 and Player B was using a chem , obviously Player B won . So a group of people watching decided that this was an un-fair series , so they had another series , but this time they were both using an M4 . Player A won this time , why ? He's "MORE SKILLED"
    Ok first off, I have never seen a series with a chem, and there has never been a series with a chem, so that just makes this look like a dumb example. They do another series with the M4, so yes he's more skilled. Let's go back to when you said if you are good at complex and bad at mpx you aren't a good sparrer overall. The winner of the series goes to the mpx and does a series. He loses, so now he's not skilled anymore? Think about that.
    So you're currently claiming that MPX is a joke because they dont have varieties of guns to use while sparring to insure a fair spar ?

Smh. No that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying the Mpx is a single gun, and people are sparring as mpx gun vs. mpx gun. They both are the same thing, and easy to dodge and win with. Now in the Complex, it's not always mpx vs. mpx. It can be M4 vs. M4a3. The M4 person needs to have more skill in order to beat the M4a3 person. That really tests how good the M4 user is. It doesn't make the M4a3 sparrer a bad sparrer. Just think about it like this. In mpx, its the same guns. So whoever wins just wins with not much of an advantage. You see in Complex, like I said, has a variety of guns that can be harder to beat, which requires more skill. Mpx gun vs Mpx gun is equally the same. There's not much of an advantage. Oh, wait there is an advantage. The good complex sparrers that spar in mpx. If you understand spar, dodging, timing, shooting, etc. in the complex, and you are good at it, the mpx is a breeze. You don't need to be good in mpx if you understand complex spar because there is no such thing as a "good mpx sparrer". More than half the Mpx sparrers came from the Complex, and all of them are good at it. Mpx= no skill required.

Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Player Relations
    I dont have time to write another paragraph so i’ll just cut a long story-short .
    -No I didn’t leave out staff to make you look dumb
    -If mpx is easier then why you did u say that complex sparers face some difficulties while mpx sparring
    - I have a combined 500 spars on complex and over 7K on mpx , and those 500 spars are from 2013-2014
    - The chem story was an example, and by comparing a chem to m4, I’m basically comparing an Op gun to a normal gun , but in a simpler way that any graalian can understand .
    -If both Player A and Player B mpx sparred , Player A will still win , cause he’s “MORE SKILLED”
    So i guess this is a crossed pathway , You wont convince me and apparently you’re not convinced either so there is no point of continuing this debate.
    I'd be glad to answer

[QUOTE=KvNEraa;455279]I dont have time to write another paragraph so i’ll just cut a long story-short .
    -If mpx is easier then why you did u say that complex sparers face some difficulties while mpx sparring
    Face some difficulties? Lol. I easily adapted into the mpx gun when I was practicing for GST. it's literally a mp9/souzin/bag replica with the right stats input. And I'm pretty sure any complex sparrer could adapt aswell, imo a m4 vs m4 requires much more skill then a mpx vs mpx.

Player Relations
    [QUOTE=MrOmz;455280]
    I dont have time to write another paragraph so i’ll just cut a long story-short .
    Face some difficulties? Lol. I easily adapted into the mpx gun when I was practicing for GST. it's literally a mp9/souzin/bag replica with the right stats input. And I'm pretty sure any complex sparrer could adapt aswell, imo a m4 vs m4 requires much more skill then a mpx vs mpx.
    That’s what I’ve been saying for the past couple of hours.
    I'd be glad to answer

It appeals to the younger generation more, due to the fact that it is "easier" as you say.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

[QUOTE=MrOmz;455280]
    I'm not saying they're facing difficulties. I'm saying that mpx is so easy that even complex sparrers that don't do mpx are good at it.
    Also M4 vs M4. Point proven. Mpx vs. Mpx doesn't need skill like complex. Mpx=No skill required.

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,

Wow this thread went crazy. First of all let me define skill. Skill is being better than somebody else under the same conditions on an even playing field. For instance, if 2 people spar with 2 starter pistols and player A wins 4 out of 5 times, I guarantee you player A has more skill. I also don't understand what you mean by saying "mpx is easier" obviously you haven't sparred anyone good yet, but when you do im sure your mindset will change. When two people spar in mpx with the exact same gun the person with greater skill will win, I don't understand how you can try to argue that it's a fact of life. I'm also not saying Events as a whole be changed to a mpx style, because obviously events like ts and ctf have multiple agendas going on besides just 1v1 combat. However, if spar tourney was changed to a mpx format, the greater skilled individuals would win plain and simple. I don't care what you say about mpx this and complex that, you can't argue the fact that the greater skilled people would win spar tourney. And seeing how spar tourney is in the skill door and how events as a whole revolve around skill, maybe my idea isnt so far fetched after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
    Wow this thread went crazy. First of all let me define skill. Skill is being better than somebody else under the same conditions on an even playing field. For instance, if 2 people spar with 2 starter pistols and player A wins 4 out of 5 times, I guarantee you player A has more skill. I also don't understand what you mean by saying "mpx is easier" obviously you haven't sparred anyone good yet, but when you do im sure your mindset will change. When two people spar in mpx with the exact same gun the person with greater skill will win, I don't understand how you can try to argue that it's a fact of life. I'm also not saying Events as a whole be changed to a mpx style, because obviously events like ts and ctf have multiple agendas going on besides just 1v1 combat. However, if spar tourney was changed to a mpx format, the greater skilled individuals would win plain and simple. I don't care what you say about mpx this and complex that, you can't argue the fact that the greater skilled people would win spar tourney. And seeing how spar tourney is in the skill door and how events as a whole revolve around skill, maybe my idea isnt so far fetched after all.
    My record is 1k-300 and I beat people with 5k-10k+ wins. It's quite sad to see how easy most of them can be. I've only faced a few people in mpx that are actually good. Most of them being ​complex sparrers.

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,

No. Keep it the way it already is. What's the point if owning other guns is everything is changed to MPX?

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder