Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Spar tourney changed to mpx

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    My record is 1k-300 and I beat people with 5k-10k+ wins. It's quite sad to see how easy most of them can be. I've only faced a few people in mpx that are actually good. Most of them being ​complex sparrers.
    Well if you beat someone in mpx then you have more skill than them. Wins don't matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    No. Keep it the way it already is. What's the point if owning other guns is everything is changed to MPX?
    I'm not saying change everything, I'm saying change spar tourney in events so the more skilled individuals win just like it should be.

Player Relations
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
    Wow this thread went crazy. First of all let me define skill. Skill is being better than somebody else under the same conditions on an even playing field. For instance, if 2 people spar with 2 starter pistols and player A wins 4 out of 5 times, I guarantee you player A has more skill. I also don't understand what you mean by saying "mpx is easier" obviously you haven't sparred anyone good yet, but when you do im sure your mindset will change. When two people spar in mpx with the exact same gun the person with greater skill will win, I don't understand how you can try to argue that it's a fact of life. I'm also not saying Events as a whole be changed to a mpx style, because obviously events like ts and ctf have multiple agendas going on besides just 1v1 combat. However, if spar tourney was changed to a mpx format, the greater skilled individuals would win plain and simple. I don't care what you say about mpx this and complex that, you can't argue the fact that the greater skilled people would win spar tourney. And seeing how spar tourney is in the skill door and how events as a whole revolve around skill, maybe my idea isnt so far fetched after all.
    Spent hours arguing over this point , and I still dont know what he’s trying to prove..
    Ask me any era-related question(s)
    I'd be glad to answer

IGN:KvN

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Ikr! I wish it were like that instead.

Well guys imo Multiplex and Complex are two different things as somebody said in the first page and if you like to play fair games go to mpx, if you want to spar with your M4 then go complex. I dunno I don't agree with this but I'm just a random player.