Thread: Pay for house expansion ?

Pay for house expansion ?

So I was thinking, wouldn't it be cool to be able to expand the rooms on your house?

I don't know if it would be even possible but it would add some cool possibilities to house creation, I know it is not that important but I know many players who enjoy decorating their homes.

It would kind of be like buying templates but ones that serve as expansions to the houses, like adding more rooms and such and it would cost graalants (or even EC's).

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    So I was thinking, wouldn't it be cool to be able to expand the rooms on your house?

I don't know if it would be even possible but it would add some cool possibilities to house creation, I know it is not that important but I know many players who enjoy decorating their homes.

It would kind of be like buying templates but ones that serve as expansions to the houses, like adding more rooms and such and it would cost graalants (or even EC's).
    Yes yes yes. OH YES I WANT YES I WANT. Gimme house extensions pls. I want a tunnel with a cave pool.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    The exterior can't be expanded.

It's difficult to Expand the Interiors, there's 2 ways it could possibly be done:

1) Create custom interior templates with more rooms
    2) Do an Overhaul and edit all interior house templates so that there's extra doors and room entrances etc. However the warps to the rooms won't be added, but through some complex scripted system you could buy a room and the warp would be added to your house.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    The exterior can't be expanded.

It's difficult to Expand the Interiors, there's 2 ways it could possibly be done:

1) Create custom interior templates with more rooms
    2) Do an Overhaul and edit all interior house templates so that there's extra doors and room entrances etc. However the warps to the rooms won't be added, but through some complex scripted system you could buy a room and the warp would be added to your house.
    Couldn't you just add extra levels. Go into junz's house and travel to the right, there are 2 exterior levels.

Bitzsams house takes the cake. So many secret entrances and portals. I do like the idea if you can add more extensions inside the house. Kinda like gang houses they aren't just one level.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    Bitzsams house takes the cake. So many secret entrances and portals. I do like the idea if you can add more extensions inside the house. Kinda like gang houses they aren't just one level.
    Heck ya

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Did you not read what I said?

There'd need to be an Overhaul of all the interior levels. Changed etc.

For the secret entrances thing, That could happen.
    Making new house templates is not a problem.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Would be good to see this implemented also making your gang house open to the public when your not on a tag like the healing weapons if your off tag then everyone off tag gets healed.

Quote Originally Posted by Drdetroit View Post
    Would be good to see this implemented also making your gang house open to the public when your not on a tag like the healing weapons if your off tag then everyone off tag gets healed.
    We all know thats a good idea

Good idea, would be interesting
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer