Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Halloween harassment

Halloween harassment

Guess it's time to point out that the spamming of TOTers is technically breaking the rules and staff need to do something about it even if they agree or disagree with the rules.
    Harassment - this includes bullying others, threatening, stalking, using abusive language, sexual advances, spamming private messages, hate speech, spamming long strings of characters in public chat or any other actions that disturbs another player's gameplay experience.
    See that last part about disturbing another's gameplay? Yeah TOT have just as much (rights) as the PKers to enjoy the event.

Next time dont close my thread saying an answer was given when no answer was asked for. This is in the discussion section for a reason.

Link to og thread https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...rassment/page4

There’s non pk zone for TOT
    And if you’re too lazy to kill the PKer(s) oh well too bad

Hi there. I'm glad there are players who are genuinely concerned about the community and seek to rectify some issues that may become a challenge for others.

However, do note that restarting a closed thread is against the rules. Although I totally support whatever that has been raised, and that the answer that was given in the previous thread may not be satisfactory, but it should not be used as a justification to start another thread. A way aroung this will be to contact a moderator to reopen the thread.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Hi there. I'm glad there are players who are genuinely concerned about the community and seek to rectify some issues that may become a challenge for others.

However, do note that restarting a closed thread is against the rules. Although I totally support whatever that has been raised, and that the answer that was given in the previous thread may not be satisfactory, but it should not be used as a justification to start another thread. A way aroung this will be to contact a moderator to reopen the thread.
    Can u not

- - - Updated - - -

Also technically is boosting kills, by repetitivly killing unfairly

And griefing

Inb4 gas is annoying too lets ban everything hur dur

Quote Originally Posted by Wilder94 View Post
    Can u not

- - - Updated - - -

Also technically is boosting kills, by repetitivly killing unfairly

And griefing

Inb4 gas is annoying too lets ban everything hur dur
    Boosting ? Killing unfairly?
    You could KILL them back or run away.

Pretty much every topic has had a thread that was closed so technically we can not have a open discussion about anything.
    Back onto the discussion i was trying to have. The rules clearly say its against the rules, i am not talking about normal pk this is a event about trick or treating not pking and the ones pking are breaking the rules by interfering with the event this is just like xmas 2015 event that players were blocking the tiles making it impossible for other players to do the event as it was intended. Yes they could still complete the maze but the HARASSMENT by others interfered with there gameplay or pkers blocking the door to a new shop that opens. I staff sticked and warned many players for all of this and was fully supported by the higher staff at the time for the simple fact this game is for everyone no matter what view you have towards a certain type of player and staff are showing there personal bias or beliefs by not upholding the rules with ignoring the ones that are twisting the event to fit there own personal feelings.

Yes I definitely understand where you are coming from, but the admins have disagreed with you and so saw no reason to let you have it your way. We should not force our own opinions onto others, nor should they do the same. And when opinions differ, actions will differ too. We can attempt to change their opinions, yes, but if it doesnt work then we will have to change ourselves to adapt. Since the admins are reluctant to make the change, then I guess it's time you learn how to adapt. Hopefully there will be improvements in future since you've kindly brought the matter up.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Its not about having it my way (ill just go to burger king lol). But the pkers are forcing it on the ones trick or treating. If high staff really belive it was ment to pk someone TOT then change the news it takes a couple of minutes tops to do that. I mostly quit being a PR and a player because of these things going on. Its just sad to see the laziness or bias behavior still going on after such a long time.

Lolok

Era Newspaper Staff OmgItsFallen's Avatar
    Hi again!

I’m sorry you’re still upset over the pkers in the TOTing activity on era.
    We understand your problem, and understand that it can be very annoying at times.
    However, it wouldn’t be worth making those area’s non PK, for about 2 weeks, then changing them back.
    And since they are specific area’s, it might take longer to do so.
    (I’m not speaking out of knowledge, I’m speaking out of what I think is Logic)

If you’re still looking for a safe spot to TOT, the apartment building next to Tachi trade tables has less players now.
    You’re able to get a door easily!
    Again, I apologize for your concern, but taking out PKING won’t do much justice.