Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Halloween harassment

Honestly im not on the game enough to effect me either way and. As for making the tot buildings non pk it wouldnt take much longer then it does to convert them now any staff with rights can do it.

No, you shouldn't have to kill them back, there is a reason that TOT comes to graal and that is to do it, not having to waste time to kill other players just to do it, Dr.D is one of the oly people here talkig with scence, reminds me of donald trump

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drdetroit View Post
    Guess it's time to point out that the spamming of TOTers is technically breaking the rules and staff need to do something about it even if they agree or disagree with the rules.
    Harassment - this includes bullying others, threatening, stalking, using abusive language, sexual advances, spamming private messages, hate speech, spamming long strings of characters in public chat or any other actions that disturbs another player's gameplay experience.
    See that last part about disturbing another's gameplay? Yeah TOT have just as much (rights) as the PKers to enjoy the event.

Next time dont close my thread saying an answer was given when no answer was asked for. This is in the discussion section for a reason.

Link to og thread https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...rassment/page4
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Hi there. I'm glad there are players who are genuinely concerned about the community and seek to rectify some issues that may become a challenge for others.

However, do note that restarting a closed thread is against the rules. Although I totally support whatever that has been raised, and that the answer that was given in the previous thread may not be satisfactory, but it should not be used as a justification to start another thread. A way aroung this will be to contact a moderator to reopen the thread.

If a thread has been closed or deleted by a moderator or admin, it is intended that the topics held therein are to be discontinued. Unless specific, verifiable consent is given, no member is permitted to recreate such threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Txllon View Post
    No, you shouldn't have to kill them back, there is a reason that TOT comes to graal and that is to do it, not having to waste time to kill other players just to do it, Dr.D is one of the oly people here talkig with scence, reminds me of donald trump
    The Irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Drdetroit View Post
    Honestly im not on the game enough to effect me either way and. As for making the tot buildings non pk it wouldnt take much longer then it does to convert them now any staff with rights can do it.
    If you're not on the game enough, then why are you making a thread complaining about the matter as if you're "Grinding" Trick-o-Treats?
    Every JOB, in Graal has it's drawback:

Digging has Crabs that attack you;
    Pizza making has the occasional person who steals your spot;
    Car missions have players that kill you;
    Flower picking has players that kill you;
    Trash picking has players that kill you, as well as competing against over 1k+ players who will be looking for trash;
    Mushroom picking has players that kill you, as well as competing against over 1k+ players who will be looking for Mushrooms;

All these Jobs allow you to earn money/items, each with their own drawback, thus it can be justified that Trick-o-treating should have it's own. Removing the "weight" of players killing you whilst TOT-ing would encourage macro users as effectively, it would be a matter of Grab, move, Repeat.

Thread Closed.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"