Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: (Washington D.C Treasurey Team Hiring)

(Washington D.C Treasurey Team Hiring)

Hello! The Washington D.C Treasurey Team is hiring!

We are looking for around 15 to five new members of staff - the number hired depends on the quality of applicants.

Some things to know:

1. Ensure that you have five or less warnings. With no Theft,2nd D. Theft,Fruad,Treasurey-Fruad,or Threats Warnings from 2017.

This rule is a little Easy as long as warnings are an Couple of years old, and are not severe. 

2. This isn’t a strict policy, but ensure you’re above the age of 14, and are experienced with Graal, and at least know the basics of the Treasurey staff role.

Every person who applies will be asked a few basic questions about what we do, and what they know. (What do you know about the Treasurey)- In your own words!

3. Do not spam me, or any other member of staff for that matter, for an in-game Rec/Application.

If you do so, you’ll immediately be disqualified.

4. Do not copy and paste answers from anywhere, it should be in your own words.

Once again, doing so will result in immediate disqualification, and the rest of your application will be disregarded.

One more thing, the blue section on this map shows were you are at.

If you are within the blue section, you can apply for the US staff team via the following link/Application. Good luck!

Remember, this is ONLY for US applicants. If you apply and are not from the US region shown below, then your application will be discarded.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

Click the image below to see if you are within the US timezone/Application in link

Whats in it for you?

(2k Tro) Shells/Or Card
    (1 Rare Melee)

Every Month,

I finally passed the Law for D.C to make it so The Treasurey can have more control on rewards!!
    Your Welcome an Good Luck!

(Washington D.C Treasury Team)
    Last edited by Tuskey; 10-29-2017 at 04:29 PM.
    . Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable... Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Justice is what i proceed with.

(Washington D.C The Department Federal Bureau of Investigation) ´FBI´

Sweet, I applied, and look forward to your response.
    Leaf - Founder of BTK

Discord - Leafy#2471

"I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated." - Tupac

Ty, and Good Luck

. Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable... Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Justice is what i proceed with.

(Washington D.C The Department Federal Bureau of Investigation) ´FBI´

I might mive to this Department

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk
    (Washington D.C Staff)
    Javi's Production

Good luck to everyone, I didn't apply. Just saying good luck
    I expect there to be many wars between us.

By the way, you need to fix your grammar errors. I wouldn't be saying this usually, but this is an application.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Didnt have time to Change it,

*sigh* oh well

Good luck

(Washington D.C Staff)
    Javi's Production

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Good luck to everyone

(Washionton D.C Staff)
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Good Luck Guys! I wish you the best of Luck!

(Washington D.C Treasurey Staff)
    -New Staff Memeber-
    Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction

(Washington D.C The Department of Treasury)

Need help on item Pricing? send us an PM

I need this Noodles Needs this

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck

- - - Updated - - -

Have fun☺

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuskey View Post
    Hello! The Washington D.C Treasurey Team is hiring!

We are looking for around 15 to five new members of staff - the number hired depends on the quality of applicants.

Some things to know:

1. Ensure that you have five or less warnings. With no Theft,2nd D. Theft,Fruad,Treasurey-Fruad,or Threats Warnings from 2017.

This rule is a little Easy as long as warnings are an Couple of years old, and are not severe. 

2. This isn’t a strict policy, but ensure you’re above the age of 14, and are experienced with Graal, and at least know the basics of the Treasurey staff role.

Every person who applies will be asked a few basic questions about what we do, and what they know. (What do you know about the Treasurey)- In your own words!

3. Do not spam me, or any other member of staff for that matter, for an in-game Rec/Application.

If you do so, you’ll immediately be disqualified.

4. Do not copy and paste answers from anywhere, it should be in your own words.

Once again, doing so will result in immediate disqualification, and the rest of your application will be disregarded.

One more thing, the blue section on this map shows were you are at.

If you are within the blue section, you can apply for the US staff team via the following link/Application. Good luck!

Remember, this is ONLY for US applicants. If you apply and are not from the US region shown below, then your application will be discarded.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

Click the image below to see if you are within the US timezone/Application in link

Whats in it for you?

(2k Tro) Shells/Or Card
    (1 Rare Melee)

Every Month,

I finally passed the Law for D.C to make it so The Treasurey can have more control on rewards!!
    Your Welcome an Good Luck!

Could'a sworn that the original thread said 1k tro...
    Lol good luck people