Thread: Selling item for 2000 trochus+

Night Stick Selling item for 2000 trochus+

selling candle stick for 2000+ trochus only no melee or more tro and tro tro onlyyy
    Hello my name is thanakrit ingkhaninan in real life i live in thailand my old is 12 years
    where are you country??? i can know ???

Nty. Btw don't start a thread for a single reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    Nty. Btw don't start a thread for a single reason.
    this thread is fine

My old 12 years
    Leaf - Founder of BTK

Discord - Leafy#2471

"I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated." - Tupac

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    this thread is fine
    Why is this fine? I mean is Ok to starta thread. But you can also stand atStarttrade and say ''Selling candle stick for 2k+ tros'' instead of posting on Era-Go. An active trader won't be wasting (Sorry if wasting sounds rude) time on Era-go instead of trading supers or brellas. If you wanna sell something don't waste time and energy writing a thread. It's my point. Don't judge

Why is this fine? I mean is Ok to starta thread. But you can also stand atStarttrade and say ''Selling candle stick for 2k+ tros'' instead of posting on Era-Go. An active trader won't be wasting (Sorry if wasting sounds rude) time on Era-go instead of trading supers or brellas. If you wanna sell something don't waste time and energy writing a thread. It's my point. Don't judge
    There might be players on era go who are traders. Plus, if your selling a item and you want some stuff real fast wouldnt you try using any sources possible?

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    There might be players on era go who are traders. Plus, if your selling a item and you want some stuff real fast wouldnt you try using any sources possible?
    ^^ as above has stated. Don't try and mini mod it ruins this site

he is using the "Trade center" section as it should be used for yes its a single reason allot of other threads are for single reason but this one is not a bad one just him selling his item in the trade center section

he is using the "Trade center" section as it should be used for yes its a single reason allot of other threads are for single reason but this one is not a bad one just him selling his item in the trade center section
    This^

I don't know why it is so bad he is writing a thread on what he is selling on the TRADE CENTER section lol which specifies that if you are buying or selling this is a place for you to do so. I am a trader and I check this regularly and have gotten some cool deals from here, so I wouldn't say it is a total waste of time.

Lol, Everyone is discussing but nobody says ''I wanna buy it''.
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Yes, I'd use any sources possible u are right.

- - - Updated - - -

You're right. It was my mistake. I thought the trade center was only to ask about prices.