Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Holiday shop 2017, not worth the wait?

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NemoYang View Post
    I really think there will be no holiday shop for Halloween :/ With all the stuff for crypt, and crypt is ending on this Friday, Halloween will be over then.

I'm just stating something... ): I really do hope it comes out, but yet crypt is main problem. It's either close holiday shop to work on Halloween things making gangs unable to buy more crypt statues, or not have a Halloween holiday shop and keep crypt going until Friday.
    I can really tell you there will be a Holiday shop released ON Halloween and Crypt shall remain until Friday.

Let's see who's word they'll take.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by NemoYang View Post
    I really think there will be no holiday shop for Halloween :/ With all the stuff for crypt, and crypt is ending on this Friday, Halloween will be over then.

I'm just stating something... ): I really do hope it comes out, but yet crypt is main problem. It's either close holiday shop to work on Halloween things making gangs unable to buy more crypt statues, or not have a Halloween holiday shop and keep crypt going until Friday.
    Last year(I think), they just opened two doors at the holiday shop, so both the holiday shop and crypt shop were open.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    I can really tell you there will be a Holiday shop released ON Halloween and Crypt shall remain until Friday.

Let's see who's word they'll take.

Uhm... okay..

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Last year(I think), they just opened two doors at the holiday shop, so both the holiday shop and crypt shop were open.
    Yeah they did... >.> I remember now.. Aha
    ~blub~

I know it takes a lot of time to make the amazing stuff the staff makes, though it is kind of a bummer that it is released the exact day. I am sure people would of loved to wear and use the stuff they will put on the holiday shop during the month of October. They used to do this before, release the holiday shop at least one or two weeks before the holiday.

it's not even halloween yet l0l
    Hai C:

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    I know it takes a lot of time to make the amazing stuff the staff makes, though it is kind of a bummer that it is released the exact day. I am sure people would of loved to wear and use the stuff they will put on the holiday shop during the month of October. They used to do this before, release the holiday shop at least one or two weeks before the holiday.
    Thisssss^^^^^

I'm sure that there will be a Graaloween shop, will it be better then past years? We will have to see...(I'll be hyped if there's a quest)
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I'm sorry but what? Releasing a holiday on the day of the holiday? What??? Ok so if this is true I better see holiday shop staying longer than intended. Most of the time the shops get released within 5-3 days before the holiday and now it's getting released on the exact day? Uh
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

We're on October 30. I hope stuff will be released today or tomorrow. Crypt stuff isn't enough. I need more. We need more

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    We're on October 30. I hope stuff will be released today or tomorrow. Crypt stuff isn't enough. I need more. We need more
    You're getting more.

If not I'll resign.

"A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"