Thread: How can I make CC Bodies?

How can I make CC Bodies?

How can I be sure the body is CC?
    Help me.

If you meant it in a way that it is yet to be uploaded to the server, and want to check before uploading, you should use gimp which is used to make bodies cc. Go to image> mode and you will see RGB/Grayscale/Indexed. If Indexed is selected, it is should be cc.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi View Post
    If you meant it in a way that it is yet to be uploaded to the server, and want to check before uploading, you should use gimp which is used to make bodies cc. Go to image> mode and you will see RGB/Grayscale/Indexed. If Indexed is selected, it is should be cc.
    This will work only if the body was already made with the purpose of being cc (like you did not make it). If you want to make your own you can look up on YouTube "How to Index a body in graal era" and that will show you how to do it.

You usually know if a body is CC because it has a set palette -usually very neon- and there is background color -that's why you set transparency on-.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    This will work only if the body was already made with the purpose of being cc (like you did not make it). If you want to make your own you can look up on YouTube "How to Index a body in graal era" and that will show you how to do it.

You usually know if a body is CC because it has a set palette -usually very neon- and there is background color -that's why you set transparency on-.
    Tyvm