Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Goodluck, Have fun!

Goodluck, Have fun!

Well... I guess not everything can stay the same forever, I've been fired from the Player Relations team but that does not mean I still cant be the same guy I am I was when I was hired to the day I was fired. I don't want to go into much detail until I'm comfortable being open about it (may edit this thread at a later time and discuss it) all I can say is I'm the only person taking fault for my firing, I didn't harass anyone in anyway or form and I didn't abuse my powers in anyway possible. This was all on my part, I'll take the guilt and blame but I'm just glad I didn't treat a player in the wrong way.

Community
    This community has sentimental value. they will always make me laugh even when I'm feeling down. It's really amazing how much a game can change your life entirely my attitude in the real life world has changed drastically from when I started playing Graal through today, being a "Staff" on era has made me a more mature person in the real life world, I'm not a cop wannabe but I am very respectful and I respect other people's opinions. The community has that atmosphere where I am comfortable with everyone, I could care less if you say "ur trash" or "lmao ez" that will always make me laugh. if There was a survey that said "What game is most impactful to you" I would most certainly without a doubt would say Graal Era, there's something about iEra that just tops the rest of the mobile games. Okay enough side tracking lets get back to my main topics of thread.

Playerworlds
    Playerworlds is one the the main reasons I'm who I am today. starting on Era PC, meeting new people, becoming apart of the Events teams. Era PC is a small community of young adult/adults who know much more than just a simple Online Mobile Game, they know much more than about graal than an average Astro Thug. Getting the potential to work on a small Private server shows how much creativity you have whether it's GFX, LAT, Gani or Scripting. If you have the ability to succeed in Graal Development you have the potential to Work on bigger servers or even bring that creativity into other games or even the real world. It's pretty nostalgic to remember that I would go on www.graal.net/index.php/Creation/Dev/GScript to find help with my script errors haha.

Staff Team
    The Staff Team is something everyone should know by now, there are some inspirational people on the team that make me still talk to them. Junz is a cool guy. When he first was hired has the same good behavior as he does now as a PRA which is very unbelievable in my eyes I don't know how he can do it but my point is Junz is someone who will have a conversation with anyone even if you aren't staff and will even reply to a simple "hi". Oh and gosh darn don't even let me start on his beautiful voice, woow what a man. At this rate I dont know why Junz isn't manager, He does scripting and LAT and is remarkably very good at both.
    Mr.white was my PRA and without a doubt he is one of my favorites, if it wasn't for him I probably wouldn't even be making this thread. I would be still afk at start with hopes and dreams that will get crushed soon after. Mr.white is the type of guy to look at himself for motivation, He is a humorous person who doesn't walk away from someone until they laugh, I don't know why people hate on him so much he is credible and sometimes plays CS:GO with me.
    Now you may have a different opinion on this but hear me out. Homelesswitch was recently promoted to Manager and I was even unsure about this choice too, after getting rehired I saw that homelesswitch does GFX, LAT and Scripting lessons. Isn't that amazing? seeing that the lead of Era is willing to teach inexperienced developers. When I took the LAT lesson from her several other prs joined in and gave it a try, Homelesswitch was a bit slow on some parts but the team seemed to get a grip of what they were doing. Journey, Blitz, Hammertime, Noobie and many others made magnificent levels for their first level, this shows improvement in the staff team and how it's being treated, it's nice to see that even prs have the ability to be creative and I'm expecting some of them to get promoted .

Aftermath
    I want to stay away from being bias but I also need to criticize some of Era's main aspects and weaknesses. A lot of people know that the swear filter is completely buggy and doesn't even make sense sometimes. I beg for there to be a white list of common words or phrases that get cancelled out by the swear filter. The way racism is portrayed is actually racist lol. It's goes against Era's rules to say the n word but most of the time I walk in Astro they are saying the N word in the "Hey _____ how's it going my dude" But sadly enough it's still against the rules and should be looked into. Last thing in this list is the upload rules, most importantly the new rules getting written in the rule book. EXTRA TERRESTRIAL CREATES AND THINGS THAT DON'T EXIST LIKE A DONUT BODY personally when the rules weren't so strict I loved uploading donut and burger bodies because I thought it was funny, sadly that's non-existent now because of the new upload rules. It's kinda weird though because people take their time to make really cool customs but because of the upload rules we have to disapprove the custom.

Somewhat of a Goodbye?
    I'm unsure on what to do next. If taking life to the next level is what i need to do then I guess I will but it's hard to see such a good game leave my hands. I'll put this as an example; Let's make an analogy, Being on the staff team as a girlfriend being with me. I make a simple slip up and I'm fired is the same as me cheating on my girlfriend. But the key feature in a breakup is to Moveon. Yes it's time for me to move on from graal and find something different in life. school grades and athletic activities is something that is a goal of mine to accomplish. My grades are average that consist of B's and C's but my English grade is not on par with every other class. Being completely honest I was considering resigning at one point because I wasn't satisfied with my grades. If I fail English again I'm not able to contribute to the track and field team this year which is my main hobby in life and I will be devastated from it.
    Okay so I guess I got that out of my head, a full response to Graal. This thread may be edited later on for me to explain other situations and or controversial topics. I will always be on discord since it's my main messaging platform besides snapchat my discord is iGrant3725.
    Now that this is over I ask for the Era-Go mods and the community to keep this from getting closed or deleted.
    Thank you for having me Era, Goodluck have fun - iGrant.
    Last edited by Grantman20; 10-29-2017 at 09:02 PM.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

); You were a great PR admin... Goodluck figuring out life.. and your English grade (:
    ~blub~

It's sad to see you go.. I wish you the best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ]

Aw gbye

Aww... Wish you the best of luck!

- - - Updated - - -

Now that I read everything I hope your grades get higher. It's hard to be an Admin but if you have personal problems everyone understands. And yes, it's hard to leave Era. As Guy D. Prior said''Leaving Era is like leaving a city''. I hope you still post in Era-Go.

And I hope you contribute in your track and field team. Wish ya the best!

Quote Originally Posted by NemoYang View Post
    ); You were a great PR admin... Goodluck figuring out life.. and your English grade (:
    Quote Originally Posted by ReeseVanderwoods View Post
    It's sad to see you go.. I wish you the best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Aw gbye
    Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    Aww... Wish you the best of luck!

- - - Updated - - -

Now that I read everything I hope your grades get higher. It's hard to be an Admin but if you have personal problems everyone understands. And yes, it's hard to leave Era. As Guy D. Prior said''Leaving Era is like leaving a city''. I hope you still post in Era-Go.

And I hope you contribute in your track and field team. Wish ya the best!
    Thanks it's good too see others know me for my work.

I'll miss you Reese hmu on discord though.

Margadosh ill probably still talk to you haha.

Thank you, Yeah understanding what I'm saying may be difficult for some people but I think I've had enough on this game lol.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Was great working along side with ya stay outta trouble man

Why did you get fired?

You don't have to answer that but I'm kinda curious

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Banned
    Goodbye. I will miss you. Good luck in the future.

Laters x
    my discord is xiv#2549