Thread: Account Issue that’s not being taken cared of, I’ve even emailed a ticket...

Exclamation Account Issue that’s not being taken cared of, I’ve even emailed a ticket...

So I’ve quit Graal many years some may know me as the Ex iEra Gani staff/ Gani admin on other iEra and PC servers... So basically I’m having this issue my account will not send me the authorization email for my device but I’m able to play on my laptop? I’ve tried sending a email serveral times and tried getting into contact with staff.. would like to play the game again and come back from the years I’ve quit.
    I have GraalId and the email of my accoun, I also can log on the PC and show proof it’s me based of my IP
    Thanks I’m advance on the help!

Delteria Gani Admin
    Zone Gani Team
    KIk:NaletGraal
    Facebook:NaletGraal
    Youtube:Coming Soon

No clue. I was having a similar issue when trying to get on a friend of mine's account so I could purchase gralat packs for him. No matter how many times I sent the email, he wouldn't get it. Eventually I gave up, and he still hasn't gotten the email. Keep in mind, this was about 2 years ago, and I've since not tried.
    Leaf - Founder of BTK

Discord - Leafy#2471

"I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated." - Tupac

Yeah it’s lame how this game turned out, Staff don’t even do what they’re supposed to do HomelessWitch is the new Manager but never can get ahold of her, spend money on a game and be a old admin on the game and they treat you like you’re completly nothing�� such a waste, hopefully toonslab or someone gets back to me sent them screenshots.
    Last edited by Nalet; 11-01-2017 at 12:58 AM.

Delteria Gani Admin
    Zone Gani Team

No worries man, Start up a noob account like I did. all I do is grind, 24/7
    Leaf - Founder of BTK

Discord - Leafy#2471

"I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated." - Tupac

Quote Originally Posted by LeafDynasty View Post
    No worries man, Start up a noob account like I did. all I do is grind, 24/7
    Haha if I didn’t have so much stuff like Auctions Guns/ Masks I would totally start over but I have items that it’s impossible to get so I’d like to keep my baby, plus all the work put into her since Middle School can’t do that ��, but they replied Issue is being fixed they’re changing my email address associated to the account so I’m happy waiting for the reply!

Delteria Gani Admin
    Zone Gani Team

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Hmm. You can try an email transfer like me. Email [email protected] and tell them what email you want to transfer it to from the email you used initially.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Actually meant to close thread my Issue was fixed

Delteria Gani Admin
    Zone Gani Team