Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Troy's Level Thread

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    looks really good
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Ik I'm kinda late but, d you still want feedback. The road seems kinda small
    Yes, your pretty late. That level was really old. I agree that the roads are kinda small thanks for the feedback tho

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Nice, I can really see the improvement, just 1 small thing that annoyed me is the colors of the floor tiles, it would look more appealing to the eyes if the colors are symmetrical meaning that the bottom room should have grey on the side and blue in the center. same situation for the floor tiles on the top room.
    Thank you, I would make the floor tiles more appealing in my future levels. Thank you for the feedback
    Last edited by troygraal; 06-06-2018 at 06:14 AM.

“Dreams are extremely important. You can’t do it unless you imagine it.” – George Lucas
    TroyGraal

Very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Jp View Post
    Very cool.
    Thank you

“Dreams are extremely important. You can’t do it unless you imagine it.” – George Lucas
    TroyGraal

Hello, Im Back from Levels!

I thought this thread would not be able make it to 2k but it did!

I wanted to share my Levels that I've made recently.
    Leave a feedback on my levels so I could more improve it the future.

Again, there's been trouble on uploading images on the forums so I had to upload it on Imgur.

Spoiler

Spoiler
    Last edited by troygraal; 03-27-2019 at 07:47 AM.

TroyGraal

Leveler
    I'd move that brown thing above the stairs down a tile or two, shade the little table next to the stairs, should change the counter to one table type, maybe add some sand in the windows, center your npc at the top of level to the middle of the wall (using the -x script I believe), add a few different npc picture images for the pictures in the frames on the walls, I'd also move that yellow flower framed picture to the left a bit (near the top right of the level to match it with the otherside. Otherwise, it looks pretty good! You did really good!
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    I'd move that brown thing above the stairs down a tile or two, shade the little table next to the stairs, should change the counter to one table type, maybe add some sand in the windows, center your npc at the top of level to the middle of the wall (using the -x script I believe), add a few different npc picture images for the pictures in the frames on the walls, I'd also move that yellow flower framed picture to the left a bit (near the top right of the level to match it with the otherside. Otherwise, it looks pretty good! You did really good!
    Thank you for your feedback!

I've changed it, How does it look now?
    I'm still finding out how to make the npc go in the middle of the wall.

I'm confused on the yellow flower framed picture you said, Sorry Haha.
    Unfortunately the npc picture images only have 4 so I had to deal with repeating them.

Thank you!

TroyGraal

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by troygraal View Post
    Thank you for your feedback!

I've changed it, How does it look now?
    I'm still finding out how to make the npc go in the middle of the wall.

I'm confused on the yellow flower framed picture you said, Sorry Haha.
    Unfortunately the npc picture images only have 4 so I had to deal with repeating them.

Thank you!
    Looks a lot better! If you'd like: message me on disc. My disc is (removed cus random ppl addin me) and I could send you the script to move the npc half a tile over. As for the for the yellow flower framed pic, I believe the script will help with that.
    Last edited by kaz210; 03-23-2019 at 04:43 AM.

iZone Levels Admin

Thank you, Troy! Very cool!
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Updated. Now the npc is in the middle of the wall
    I guess the flower framed picture helped aswell?

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Thank you, Troy! Very cool!
    Thank you

TroyGraal

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by troygraal View Post
    Updated. Now the npc is in the middle of the wall
    I guess the flower framed picture helped aswell?

Thank you
    Looks g, sorry I forgot I was going to send you the script but im glad ya got it. Anyways, should still fix that table and make it one type

iZone Levels Admin