Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Troy's Level Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Looks g, sorry I forgot I was going to send you the script but im glad ya got it. Anyways, should still fix that table and make it one type
    Fixed.
    Tell me if there are still problems!

- - - Updated - - -

I've made this levels because I was so bored and has nothing to do.
    Leave a feedback so I could more improve in the future!

Outside Levels

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
    An very old level.

Inside Levels!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
    Last edited by troygraal; 03-27-2019 at 12:39 PM.

“Dreams are extremely important. You can’t do it unless you imagine it.” – George Lucas
    TroyGraal

pretty nice! some feedback tho

outside:

-the hanging bed on the window was very weird imo but i understand what u were trying to do!

-the deep water patches were very blocky, try to give details to the edges. same with the gray road entrance

-the orange trees on the third pic were really mismatched to the grass and some of the were one layer above the things they shouldnt be

inside:

-some items were too close to the end lining of the wall, try leaving a small gap between the wall to make it look like it's not getting out of the level

- the spacing of some chairs near the table needs a bit more work! try studying some of the tables and chairs in graal

other than that everything looks great! especially the inside levels
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    pretty nice! some feedback tho

outside:

-the hanging bed on the window was very weird imo but i understand what u were trying to do!

-the deep water patches were very blocky, try to give details to the edges. same with the gray road entrance

-the orange trees on the third pic were really mismatched to the grass and some of the were one layer above the things they shouldnt be

inside:

-some items were too close to the end lining of the wall, try leaving a small gap between the wall to make it look like it's not getting out of the level

- the spacing of some chairs near the table needs a bit more work! try studying some of the tables and chairs in graal

other than that everything looks great! especially the inside levels
    Thank you for the feedback!

-Im sure that's not an hanging bed, It's an rope display.
    - Fixed the blocky water patches!
    -Unfortunately I can't edit the 3rd image, But I agree with the mistakes from that old level.

-Fixed! Added a small gap on the walls.
    -Does the chairs looks better?

Thank you!

“Dreams are extremely important. You can’t do it unless you imagine it.” – George Lucas
    TroyGraal

Quote Originally Posted by troygraal View Post
    Thank you for the feedback!

-Im sure that's not an hanging bed, It's an rope display.
    - Fixed the blocky water patches!
    -Unfortunately I can't edit the 3rd image, But I agree with the mistakes from that old level.

-Fixed! Added a small gap on the walls.
    -Does the chairs looks better?

Thank you!
    Yup! looks better very professional!
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    Yup! looks better very professional!
    Thank you!

TroyGraal

Make a level of a tax center

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Hello Everyone! I'm once again back on Leveling!

Thank you for 7k Views on my Thread! I didn't expect my thread to have that alot of views!

So what I have here is a Task Room level. I tried on doing large levels and some designings on the floor.
    I hope you all like it! Any feedbacks are welcome
    (Expect more levels in the future )

Task Room
     Spoiler
    Last edited by troygraal; 03-04-2020 at 03:44 AM.

TroyGraal

Quote Originally Posted by troygraal View Post
    Hello Everyone! I'm once again back on Leveling!

Thank you for 7k Views on my Thread! I didn't expect my thread to have that alot of views!

So what I have here is a Task Room level. I tried on doing large levels and some designings on the floor.
    I hope you all like it! Any feedbacks are welcome
    (Expect more levels in the future )

Task Room
     Spoiler
    This is really nice! I can see that you improved a lot based on your first levels! Good job.
    I would suggest widening the entrance like 2 extra tiles and maybe use another color for the border, but thats just some minor stuff because im picky lol

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeZ View Post
    This is really nice! I can see that you improved a lot based on your first levels! Good job.
    I would suggest widening the entrance like 2 extra tiles and maybe use another color for the border, but thats just some minor stuff because im picky lol
    Thank you!

Thank you for your feedback!
    I'll be sure to change those entrance later on (Updated the Entrance! ) might change the colors of the borders on my other Levels but for this Level I think I'll leave it there. Thanks for the suggestion tho!
    Last edited by troygraal; 03-04-2020 at 01:06 PM.

TroyGraal

New Level!

I haven't tried to make a Spar Room Level before so I created one! I did like half autumn/greenish theme on this Level.
    Let me know your feedback on my recent Level!

Spar Room
     Spoiler
    Updated. 3/9/2020
    Last edited by troygraal; 03-09-2020 at 01:29 PM.

TroyGraal