Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Troy's Level Thread

Quote Originally Posted by troygraal View Post
    New Level!

I haven't tried to make a Spar Room Level before so I created one! I did like half autumn/greenish theme on this Level.
    Let me know your feedback on my recent Level!

Spar Room
     Spoiler
    This is a really good level! I'm looking forward on seeing levels like these in the game. Hoping you get the chance on becoming one of the members on the Level Team

One question, are you still going to make levels?
    Pm me if you have any questions regarding Era.

Development Team
    The spar level is quite nice, but I find it rather spacious as though you could fill it with more things.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Nesteaa View Post
    This is a really good level! I'm looking forward on seeing levels like these in the game. Hoping you get the chance on becoming one of the members on the Level Team

One question, are you still going to make levels?
    Thank you! Thanks! I was hoping too to become one soon since it's really my dream to create Levels on Era
    As for now, I think I'll upload once a week. I'm kinda busy with school this week so my next Level might get late.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    The spar level is quite nice, but I find it rather spacious as though you could fill it with more things.
    Thanks!
    What do you mean by "Fill it with more things"? like what should I fill the other parts of the level? I'd like to know so I could fix it up for you
    Thanks for your feedback.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I fixed the top right of the level because I think it's too open.
    Last edited by troygraal; 03-09-2020 at 02:39 PM.

“Dreams are extremely important. You can’t do it unless you imagine it.” – George Lucas
    TroyGraal