Thread: Suggestion about owning the best houses!

Event Coin Suggestion about owning the best houses!

A quick Suggestion... It’s good to buy Furnitures all around Era for your Houses to Decorate them but I was just thinking when we decorate or provide help can we add the rating system of houses which can actually encourage more people to visit houses often And Perhaps choosing the best houses to win rewards?... Idk though since this may make profits XD.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenWindz View Post
    A quick Suggestion... It’s good to buy Furnitures all around Era for your Houses to Decorate them but I was just thinking when we decorate or provide help can we add the rating system of houses which can actually encourage more people to visit houses often And Perhaps choosing the best houses to win rewards?... Idk though since this may make profits XD.
    already suggested this didn't work and this idea is straight out of era pc half not

Are you talking like iClassic's rating system, where you have the option to like a house when you enter it?
    Leaf - Founder of BTK

Discord - Leafy#2471

"I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated." - Tupac