Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Gifts

Shotgun Christmas Gifts

Hi,
    I'm excited for Xmas in Graal. Does anyone know the chance of getting different supers/ultras/ec from gifts. i have about 400k gralets saved up (god bless gralet packs). I'm planning on either using them all on gifts, but I was wondering wether I should take the risk to obtain a super or if I should sell the gifts for like 75 tro each or 100 tro each. Any advice? (As said already, Id appreciate it if someone would comment the rates of obtaining a super/ultra)

Take the risk of opening them all. If you've ever heard of counter strike global offensive, or CS:GO, first of all you've been living under a rock for 10 years, and second of all that's the whole point of cases. You either waste hundreds of dollars and make nothing in return, or waste hundreds of dollars and make more than that back or just get a dope looking knife. When push comes to shove, I'd open them. But that's just me.

Good luck
    Leaf - Founder of BTK

Discord - Leafy#2471

"I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated." - Tupac

Do you know the chances of getting a super/ultra/gun? or ec

Quote Originally Posted by LeafDynasty View Post
    Take the risk of opening them all. If you've ever heard of counter strike global offensive, or CS:GO, first of all you've been living under a rock for 10 years, and second of all that's the whole point of cases. You either waste hundreds of dollars and make nothing in return, or waste hundreds of dollars and make more than that back or just get a dope looking knife. When push comes to shove, I'd open them. But that's just me.

Good luck

I think u answered the wrong thread lol

Anyways, regarding your thread, you can sell them but usually they aren't very profitable because they are very cheap. I would rather get something cool and sell them for tro. As far as the porcentajes we won't know until the thread regarding the gifts is out as they specify it. Usually though the percentages are very low, but who knows? I got my Golden AKM on the third try lol I also got 2 ec's

I will have roughly 800-1000 gifts. i can sell them all easily for 50k tro, or should i risk getting ec and supers? rip wallet

Quote Originally Posted by graallover View Post
    I will have roughly 800-1000 gifts. i can sell them all easily for 50k tro, or should i risk getting ec and supers? rip wallet
    The thing with gifts is that they are not like mystery bags which the player can open if traded. If you trade a gift via trade tables the player you traded with WILL NOT be able to open the present. The only way you can receive a present that can be opened by the player is if it was given to them via player profile (like selecting "give present"). People will not buy gifts with tro because they are very cheap, or at least not for that amount of tro, specially if what they buy won't be opened by them.

Well i have someone whos willing to buy all my gifts 50 tro each, so im wondering if i should open all 1k gifts or if i should sell them for tro.

Well i have someone whos willing to buy all my gifts 50 tro each, so im wondering if i should open all 1k gifts or if i should sell them for tro.
    You know how gifts work, right?

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Hi,
    I'm excited for Xmas in Graal. Does anyone know the chance of getting different supers/ultras/ec from gifts. i have about 400k gralets saved up (god bless gralet packs). I'm planning on either using them all on gifts, but I was wondering wether I should take the risk to obtain a super or if I should sell the gifts for like 75 tro each or 100 tro each. Any advice? (As said already, Id appreciate it if someone would comment the rates of obtaining a super/ultra)
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    You know how gifts work, right?
    Yes I do. As long as u trust someone it works. (e.g. I gift the gift and then he pays 50 tro) and so on until theres no more.