Thread: Another Arte Question

Another Arte Question

welp im back with a new question, as you can tell this is my first time haha. So how do I let the admins know that I want one of my hats to be a working gas mask, do i put it in the name or on the file name, or is that not up to me to decide. Also here is the template im using, just to make sure im not doing anything wrong, is the safe zone,
    as in where things wont be cut off, is that the colored box around the head or the box thats made up by the dots,
    im asking this so my hats dont have things cut off then make me look stupid.hattemplate.png

Idk. I prefer to use this one.
    https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34022
    I think u write that it's a gas mask in the square I guess.

So for that you have to tell the admins about it so that they can make it a gas mask. Of course I would assume it needs to look like one.

For the second question the dots would be the ones, not the colored boxes.

thanks guys you all are being a big help once i finish the hats and send em in i'll post em so you all can see what I did
    Im doing a superhero-themed hat shop

I'm sure all you've got to do is specify that it's a gas mask in the bottom right frame where you'd put your signature and the hat name.
    Leaf - Founder of BTK

Discord - Leafy#2471

"I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated." - Tupac