Thread: I need help in making customs? XD

Banned

I need help in making customs? XD

Can somebody please help me with my custom? I installed one already from graal depot, but my problem with this head is, I don't know what which is which, can somebody tell me which one here is the: Grab animation, dying animation, and other things I need to know

Also I need a tutorial on how to perfect my shadings, because if I try to make the skin color, Its kind of plain since its only one type of skin tone, Can somebody give me some inspirational images? Or at least teach me all the things needed to make a perfect custom? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am no pro, but.

. Practice is key, and just from watching pictures it is hard to get shading right lol it is a hard thing if I am honest, because you have to shade according to shape and such. I would say learn how to choose shading colors first and then start shading :0 there is a video called "How to pick nice colors" by MortMort which helped me greatelly on that. Shading will come naturally to you after some practicing. Usually just writing "Pixel art" on google helps me a lot when I look for shading. Even looking at real life things helps me.

As for the head I am saying this from memory so I may be wrong (numberwise) but the first for are Idle, second 4 are grab animation, third set of four is hold animation and last ones (can't remember if 3 or four) are hurt animation.

Good luck!

Editing or even making from scratch just requires practice. Start off with the noob head template. Then expand upon it. Make it yours. Practice hair shading, eye designs, facial shading, etc. All of the animations should be labeled on the GraalDepot website, or you can just use this link and look at the labeled animation frames.

https://i2.wp.com/www.graaldepot.com...atedetails.png

-Best of luck
    Leaf - Founder of BTK

Discord - Leafy#2471

"I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated." - Tupac

Banned

I need help in making customs? XD

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    I am no pro, but.

. Practice is key, and just from watching pictures it is hard to get shading right lol it is a hard thing if I am honest, because you have to shade according to shape and such. I would say learn how to choose shading colors first and then start shading :0 there is a video called "How to pick nice colors" by MortMort which helped me greatelly on that. Shading will come naturally to you after some practicing. Usually just writing "Pixel art" on google helps me a lot when I look for shading. Even looking at real life things helps me.

As for the head I am saying this from memory so I may be wrong (numberwise) but the first for are Idle, second 4 are grab animation, third set of four is hold animation and last ones (can't remember if 3 or four) are hurt animation.

Good luck!
    Thank you! This was most informative

Sent from my brain using my mouth

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LeafDynasty View Post
    Editing or even making from scratch just requires practice. Start off with the noob head template. Then expand upon it. Make it yours. Practice hair shading, eye designs, facial shading, etc. All of the animations should be labeled on the GraalDepot website, or you can just use this link and look at the labeled animation frames.

https://i2.wp.com/www.graaldepot.com...atedetails.png

-Best of luck
    Thank you very much for all your help!