Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Era Carnival

Era Carnival

Glad to see this finally released after 3 - 4 years, Thank you to whoever finished the scripts!
    I started this project a few years back with many people including Howl, Untilthemoonrises, Kirzey, Snk and so many others! It was never released due to Snk being busy and not able to script it. It was very fun to work on with everyone in the past and I hope everyone enjoys it, as I don't think I'll be helping with many other projects in the future.

Cloppers was one of my favorite creations when working on era, enjoy the quest!

I was waiting for this ages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg storm GOODJOB! I’m proud of you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Damn 4 years lol

Yea there was a lot of players that contributed hats also, Edith, Kendrick, Bram, Kelsi and a few others haha

great job

Far out, I remember working on some of these graphics and levels back in 2015, good to see it finished!

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Oooooooo thanks for working on it in ur time on Era

I have been waiting! Brings me back to when Edith,Bram,CPP and me got first hired haha. Not to mention, your work is amazing, I can see how much you contributed to the Carnival <3
    Hi

Era really does need to invest in some more scripters. Graalscript isn't exactly hard to learn. I mean after taking C++ courses and JavaScript, looking at graalscript is kinda like childs play. Still, you need to master the language before you claim to be good at it.
    Leaf - Founder of BTK

Discord - Leafy#2471

"I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated." - Tupac