Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Testing Items

Newcomer

Testing Items

So I have played era since 2012, and there is one problem I believe we all have: how do we know if we would like the item we buy. I was thinking there could be a level where you can use any item and test it on a generated figure. It would be a room if any sort where you would grab a list of items, you can search or scroll down to use any item. That item will be able to be used only in that level and once you leave the level you won’t have acsess to the item. This would allow players to test new items and old ones, and be able to judge the item. In the past, you just see a description of the item but you don’t know how fast it shoots/hits, the free rate, rate of fire, and just in general if it suits your style. I have bought several items I would want to refund but this would solve the problem: buying an item that you regret, and then spamming admins to be able to refund, which is not allowed.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Ask someone if you can use it xD
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

This isn't actually a terrible idea. I'd support it, but I guarantee somebody would find a way to exploit/glitch it, so it'd have to be pretty finely tuned.
    Leaf - Founder of BTK

Discord - Leafy#2471

"I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated." - Tupac

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by LeafDynasty View Post
    This isn't actually a terrible idea. I'd support it, but I guarantee somebody would find a way to exploit/glitch it, so it'd have to be pretty finely tuned.
    Well there has been many levels where you get exclusive items just for that level. In haunted event, you get special items which only stay as long your in the level, when the gun game admins hosted separate from ec events...you would get a variety of guns you didn’t own then after the event you would be revoked if those guns you acquired.

Quote Originally Posted by Oju View Post
    Well there has been many levels where you get exclusive items just for that level. In haunted event, you get special items which only stay as long your in the level, when the gun game admins hosted separate from ec events...you would get a variety of guns you didn’t own then after the event you would be revoked if those guns you acquired.
    All they really need to do is modify the GraalScript a wee bit, and then hopefully a test level could be made.
    Leaf - Founder of BTK

Discord - Leafy#2471

"I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated." - Tupac

How about a free Golden Vulcan Minigun for Vip Subcribers only

I like the idea, but I doubt it will ever be added.

Newcomer
    Thanks for all the other forums about guns. I did not see these...but this is about testing guns and hardly have a description of how it would look or what your testing it on. This idea is about items in general; from simple tradable items or auction items to limited time items/ec items.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oju View Post
    Thanks for all the other forums about guns. I did not see these...but this is about testing guns and hardly have a description of how it would look or what your testing it on. This idea is about items in general; from simple tradable items or auction items to limited time items/ec items.
    So you think that since the ideas with Testing guns (Arguably Guns are the core features of iEra)was declined, That "melees" "tradable items" will be allowed? The only time where I feel it would be perfectly justified for Players to test items is EC as quite frankly they are hard to come by and if you end up buying something that is not as good as it seems then that's months of AFK-ing down the drain (Unless you're borius/esca/Joshua/other ec hoarders).
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"