Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is this an actual body upload?

Is this an actual body upload?

So i was playing Olwest and i did the new quest and i bought this furniture item and it had this alien in it and i have the hat but i'd like the body, so i'm curious if anyone knows if this is an actual body upload or just the front facing figure?

Also if you know any body uploads that would look great with his hat if you could tell me where to find them that'd be great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is hard to tell lol specially since this is an Era forum. You may want to ask a GFX admin from ol' west as they will know for sure.

Soldier
    Is ol west fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    So i was playing Olwest and i did the new quest and i bought this furniture item and it had this alien in it and i have the hat but i'd like the body, so i'm curious if anyone knows if this is an actual body upload or just the front facing figure?

Also if you know any body uploads that would look great with his hat if you could tell me where to find them that'd be great!

Idk but if its used on npc and not just that furniture than it can be ifiled and used.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PTNTLcloud View Post
    Idk but if its used on npc and not just that furniture than it can be ifiled and used.

So i guess it can be ifiled? If this can be ifiled could someone ifile it and post it here? I would but i don't wanna risk bricking my iphone so...

So i guess it can be ifiled? If this can be ifiled could someone ifile it and post it here? I would but i don't wanna risk bricking my iphone so...

Idk if itll hurt your phone.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    What I'm more curious about is why you posted something from Ol west on an era forums...
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    What I'm more curious about is why you posted something from Ol west on an era forums...
    olwest forums is on the graalian forums and they shut down registration so i can't post on there without an account.

olwest forums is on the graalian forums and they shut down registration so i can't post on there without an account.

Oh what fr
    Why did they do that

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Oh what fr
    Why did they do that
    It has been like that for almost a year lol