Thread: Era Graaloween story 2017

Banned

Era Graaloween story 2017

This is just a story that I made up, This story is inspired by the graaloween carnival near the facebook tower, It's like a continuation of the story after the freakshow, hope you all enjoy! Happy Graaloween! (Spoiler alert: almost everyone died )

I am Lazuli, I live in era city with my mom and dad, we have been living here since 2013, there are amazing events here that I love and I always attend to, mom and dad are supportive though, they are always inside the house with our pet pumpkin, for all the years, this 2017, I saw a carnival near the facebook tower, of course with my curiosity I went in, I WAS SURPRISED to know that this is a graaloween celebration, I first felt this shadow, creeping behind me, and It smelled like a hospital there, And I heard whispers on my left ear, saying 'come closer my child' of course I'm a curious kid I still came closer, I heard someone walking in front of me, I just couldn't see because it was a forest, it was dark. When the stranger came to the moonlight, I saw him, he was a creepy clown, since I didn't have a ticket to that weird looking clown tent I saw, what a better solution to ask this weird looking clown where to buy a ticket! (Lazuli your so smart)
    Then the clown giggled, and said 'I can give you a ticket my child, but of course I need something in return' I said 'yes anything! Just for a ticket! The clown said 'even if it cost your parent's lives or maybe yours?' I said of course! The clown giggled again, and said your so gullible my child, I guess I could make an offer, I said again, anything please just get me into that tent, The clown said 'fine! If thats what you want.....Bake me some cookies on the bakery to the left!' And I thought (._.) for all that suspense he only wanted a cookie?), ok mr. Clown Ill be back

(ON THE BAKERY)

Wow! Too much people, how can I bake here?
    Suddenly I feel a hand grab my shoulder, as I look behind, I saw them! My two best friends! Ruby, Pearl, and Silver! I said hi! They said are you here to watch people make a fool of themselves too lazuli? I said no, 'I want to make cookies for the clown to give me a ticket to that weird clown tent over there', ruby approached me and said 'Don't lazuli, Rumors say people who come there are never seen again' silver added 'yes its true, my friend Laser251 didn't come back after he said he's just gonna go to that freakshow, I said 'what???? A freakshow! Its better than I thought!, Pearl said: Goodluck I hope you come back, won't you?' I said of course I will, as if they will scare my spirit away XD, my friends then said bye so I kept making cookies, but everytime I get the ingredients I need, I keep seeing this, figure, this dark, yellow and reddish eyed creature, starring at me, as if he wants to kill me, I thought, hmm, its halloween, maybe thats just a costume

(AFTER BAKING COOKIES)

Here you go mr. Clown your cookies are here, he said thanks and gave me the ticket, he whispered at my ear and said, be warned my child, things in that show aren't meant to be seen by human eyes. I just ignored him, (that clown is so nuts that I can smell it)

As soon As I went to the freakshow, something was odd, If many people wanted to go to this freakshow, how come Im the only one here? I said to myself, I tried to go back but the exit was locked......

(MEANWHILE)

Lazuli's mom: Honey! Do you know where lazuli has gone off to this time?
    Lazuli's dad: yeah, his friends just past by and said that lazuli is going to the freakshow by the facebook tower
    Lazuli's mom: that boy does like to travel a lot
    Lazuli's dad: I know right, the best part is that silver said that the freakshow's tent looks like a creepy clown, thats really something, am I right sweetie?
    Lazuli's mom:.......oh no
    Lazuli's dad:Why honey?
    Lazuli's mom, that freakshow, is....a bunch of creepy kidnapping clowns that makes a human sacrifice to open the underworld!!! This would mean their kind would be able to go to this overworld we stand in

(TO BE CONTINUED)
    Tell me guys if I should continue this story I'm making, if y'all like it ill continue writing it

I like it. though it seems to jump a little bit at the end

If only it had more death and destruction.
    Leaf - Founder of BTK

Discord - Leafy#2471

"I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated." - Tupac

Banned
    Ok, ill start on editing the next part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LeafDynasty View Post
    If only it had more death and destruction.
    Lol

You left us on a "cliffhanger", I trust the second part will be out shortly?