Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Having a dedicated Events Team

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    OOF it's getting heated up in here.
    WreX are you gonna take that?
    Wrex is nice n all but I don’t like his graphics n his host that much

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    i get the host tho i usualy host 3 teams allot of people are happy with it but event pr0s like you would perefer more races or skills but its normal some will like one host some will like the other better

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Yes i also hate wrex's arts, its easy to identify his work those wo dont fit to era and the color shading look akward rofl! But i also hate your selfishness in events team,

Quote Originally Posted by Phinks View Post
    Yes i also hate wrex's arts, its easy to identify his work those wo dont fit to era and the color shading look akward rofl! But i also hate your selfishness in events team,
    My selfishness ?

Honestly, I'm a big fan of Wrex's work.
    His work is highly original & his shading has obviously improved compared to when he first started.
    A lot of the Halloween hats this year were made by Wrex including the Gas Mask & awesome zombie head.
    I bought a couple & honestly its first time I ever spent so much on hats from playing Graal in 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Honestly, I'm a big fan of Wrex's work.
    His work is highly original & his shading has obviously improved compared to when he first started.
    A lot of the Halloween hats this year were made by Wrex including the Gas Mask & awesome zombie head.
    I bought a couple & honestly its first time I ever spent so much on hats from playing Graal in 4 years.
    Not gonna lie his graphics have improved. Something for WreX is you should update your shop by adding more hats/re-editing the current hats in the shop.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

I think WreX's editing is nice, I like it, it gives off a very magical vibe and a paintbrush style shading. I would say the only thing is that sometimes people can't tell what his hats are meant to be, like the designs can be a bit awkward -but doesn't mean they are bad-. Does it fit on Era? I don't see why not, I would rather have his stuff than some of the old stuff era used to add to the game. Just because people can spot it out of the bunch doesn't mean it is a bad thing.

But then again, I'm not a pro at pixel art :9

As far as his hosting I have never been to one so I can't comment on that.

And as far as the thread, I think the schedule events currently has is okay, and having team events is a must have. A lot of pro players who dedicate their time to events already know their way through race and other type of event games. Team and chance are the only games that can help newbies at least get started, I think they add a nice balance to events.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinks View Post
    What? You can do better?

Oh right Yeah, you're just another feeble troll who assumes that they're above everyone.
    Giving people criticism is fine, but the way you've done it is sickening.

Learn how to construct your sentence in a legible manner and take your negativity elsewhere.

The thread is closed as it's gone off the original topic.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"