Thread: My Short Stories

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar

My Short Stories

I'll keep posting random funny short stories. Here's one I typed up.

Jimmy Jungle had always hated the wild Spar Complex with its dumb cancer. It was a place where he felt stressed.
    He was a callous, courageous, wine drinker with wobbly fingernails and scrawny moles. His friends saw him as an adorable, angry author. Once, he had even brought a spotless old man back from the brink of death. That's the sort of man he was.
    Jimmy walked over to the window and reflected on his noisy surroundings. The drizzle rained like drinking blue bottles.
    Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Jamie Jungle. Jamie was a brave painter with brown fingernails and ample moles.
    Jimmy gulped. He was not prepared for Jamie.
    As Jimmy stepped outside and Jamie came closer, he could see the unpleasant glint in her eye.
    "I am here because I want Ec," Jamie bellowed, in a callous tone. She slammed her fist against Jimmy's chest, with the force of 8770 hamsters. "I frigging hate you, Jimmy Jungle."
    Jimmy looked back, even more anxious and still fingering the stripy kettle. "Jamie, I can do events for you," he replied.
    They looked at each other with jumpy feelings, like two teeny, talented toads thinking at a very stingy accident, which had piano music playing in the background and two bold uncles singing to the beat.
    Suddenly, Jamie lunged forward and tried to punch Jimmy in the face. Quickly, Jimmy grabbed the stripy kettle and brought it down on Jamie's skull.
    Jamie's brown fingernails trembled and her ample moles wobbled. She looked confident, her body raw like a salty, steamed sausage. Then she let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Jamie Jungle was dead.
    Jimmy Jungle went back inside and made himself a nice glass of wine.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Soldier
    Wtf (Well That’s Fantastic)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quality *** content.
    Leaf - Founder of BTK

Discord - Leafy#2471

"I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated." - Tupac

How to not get ec
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

It shows references irl

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

I am afraid to ask what "ample moles" means...