Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Don't trust Anyone... I mean ANYONE in era please..

Quote Originally Posted by Bmo View Post
    No need Satan, thank you for the offer. I've learned my lesson and it won't happen again. You can donate those to whoever needs it more than I do.

Although I'll gladly accept you as a friend ^.^
    Haha, alright man stay safe on dem streets lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LAZULI View Post
    SatanGraal, listen to me, you must not spoil players by giving them items for being scammed, this player got scammed due to lack of common sence, if your reply gets read by a lot of players, your definately up for a broke era account

Sent from Neptune using a Seismograph
    Well I have given away alot of things, I gave away one of my rares or something like that, It was a ice cream dagger I know that or something, I gave away my Graal hammer no cares in the world. I just love to give for the sake of others it makes me happy lol I don't know why. We all get that feeling.
    Era Go Browsing since 2013

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SatanGraal View Post
    Haha, alright man stay safe on dem streets lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I have given away alot of things, I gave away one of my rares or something like that, It was a ice cream dagger I know that or something, I gave away my Graal hammer no cares in the world. I just love to give for the sake of others it makes me happy lol I don't know why. We all get that feeling.
    Oh ok, I know sharing can be a good thing, but too much will make the person suffer, well if you love sharing or giving away your items for free, I have no rights to tell you what you want, so goodluck! (Wew! For a satan, this guy is more like a saint)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    No need Satan, thank you for the offer. I've learned my lesson and it won't happen again. You can donate those to whoever needs it more than I do.

Although I'll gladly accept you as a friend ^.^
    But still, there are more tricks of scamming in graal era than you know, there is a chance that this will happen to u again, remember, if something fishy happens, be sure to ask an admin or an experienced friend to tell you if what the person is doing a scam or not, if its good or not, or else this may permanently destroy your graal era experience

Try Revoke access
    This will be the best way to make them log out on your account instantly
    And other than that pls be more carefull I hope this wont happen to you again

“Dreams are extremely important. You can’t do it unless you imagine it.” – George Lucas
    TroyGraal

Quote Originally Posted by LAZULI View Post
    But still, there are more tricks of scamming in graal era than you know, there is a chance that this will happen to u again, remember, if something fishy happens, be sure to ask an admin or an experienced friend to tell you if what the person is doing a scam or not, if its good or not, or else this may permanently destroy your graal era experience

Simple fix,Simpler then old-school medicine.Never trade without a reference preferably(like Lazuli the steven universe) 2. Dont trade if you suddenly get pms from a random asking for what your getting by the trade. 3.There is no such thing as doubling(or getting graalets by hacks anymore, if someone did find out, theyd be asking alot more for the immense work it took them, its like tryna hack robux when your a kid(or adult?)Virtually impossible.Of course you could make it look like your rich, but thats a specific thing.

Oh and also im pretty sure the graalats are not "stored" on your device, its in the pockets of some other thing
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

Don't let him fool you Satan tried to scam me when I was a noob.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Whilst you did fall the scam, You weren't entirely at fault here as the player was Impersonating staff. However, you did fail to recognise that they were staff but a lesson has been learn here :]
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Thank you for the guides, i've learnt my lesson. I am currently on my road to 6k Trochus . I will be careful.

Thank you for the guides, i've learnt my lesson. I am currently on my road to 6k Trochus . I will be careful.
    Trust no one.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!