Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't trust Anyone... I mean ANYONE in era please..

Don't trust Anyone... I mean ANYONE in era please..

I recently got scammed by people pretending to be Era Staff. They told me that I got picked out of 573 people in era.. to become an admin.. I was too stupid to think, I am a new player in era.. and I am just learning the ways of trading.. So I gave them my email after a few minutes, and they asked for me to confirm them.. When I confirmed them, thats when my instincts took in, and I knew that they were scamming me.. What a cheap trick.. I was too stupid to fall for it.. I did everything I could, report.. I don't know what will happen now. When I opened my account, I lost all my items... My Skate Tp and my 1800 Trochus. I admit, it was my fault for not checking well, but when I clicked their profile, it looked real, as if it was a real admin pming me.. And, I was new so.. I never knew people could do that. If possible, if any admins will read this, please.. Help me. I am Bmo in Graal Era my Device ID is 1444264.. and the person who requested to get in y account, their Computer ID is 51702724. I'm not expecting for my items to come back.. All I'm asking is that please.. ban whoever this is, permanently. I don't want anyone to have the experience I just had.. Specially if they were too innocent to know about it.. Thank you for reading my threat.. Please.. Publish this to many people so they wont be fooled, like I did..

I'm guessing you don't read the 2 pms when you walk into trade tables
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

I read them but uhh... Yeah.. Didn't see anything about those GraalContact guys :/ They were so real.. It was my stupidity anyways.. All Im asking for is for these people to be banned..

Quote Originally Posted by Bmo View Post
    I read them but uhh... Yeah.. Didn't see anything about those GraalContact guys :/ They were so real.. It was my stupidity anyways.. All Im asking for is for these people to be banned..
    Did you talk to admins regarding the event? That way they can ban the people who scammed you.

Sorry that happened to you :/

Usually the best way to know if someone is an admin is by checking the color of their user name (It should appear Golden) Also, I am sure they don't ask for information unless required (Like if you asked for help).

I don't know how to contact admins.. and it literally just happened 10 minutes ago :/

And yeah sorry.. I should have checked the color of their name.. Im new to the game.. So.. Mhm..

That’s actually a great way to scam

Soldier Picciotti
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    That’s actually a great way to scam
    They cant get in trouble either lmao. Scamming in game items is legal. Well maybe they can get jailed for account information

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyFreeze View Post
    They cant get in trouble either lmao. Scamming in game items is legal. Well maybe they can get jailed for account information
    And impersonating staff

Soldier Picciotti
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    And impersonating staff
    Oh yeah, true. thats like 30 hours max

Sorry to hear.

We night be able to help you with your Shells & Maybe Items.

But I'm not allowed to hand over Items Unless I ask my Manager's or Manager if I can help you.

I'm an New Staff Memeber of (Washington D.C Treasury) as far as Shells and Items go we can help you.

(Washington D.C Treasurey Staff)

(-New Staff Memeber-)
    Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction

(Washington D.C The Department of Treasury)

Need help on item Pricing? send us an PM