Thread: Warning: Trade scamming/Account usage

Banned

Warning: Trade scamming/Account usage

I'm making a warning to all those players who are a fan of trading, and so are the people who are still new to the game and are instantly tight to digging/trading.

I am seeing so many people in era these days that keep saying that they got scammed and that the player who scammed them needs to get banned, earlier I saw a player here on the forums who reported a guy who used his account to get all his valuable items, he said that the person told him that he could be an admin and he needed his gmail account.
    This is the first one, make sure to read the warning when you enter the trade tables, you must not give your account to any player, there is a 9/10 chance that it could be a scam, admins do not ask your gmail account and any of your personal information, when admins pm in era, their name has a red colored font, believe it or not, admins cannot help you, scamming is legal in graal era, be aware of scammers, scammers existed since droppable items were still in era ( before trade tables were put in game ).

Secondly, even though scamming is legal, players should also think about how the scammed person would feel since they got scammed, the player's game experience will be threatened of course, can you at least try to prevent scamming, players are people too, think if you were the one who got scammed, what would you feel? Also to all the people who like insulting new players in the game and keeps teasing them because they are very inexperienced and doesn't even know what era is about, how about try to help them learn, all of us started from a noob you know.

On my first statement, the player also said that the scammer also told him that he will make the victim be an admin, only admins can tell you if you can be an admin or not, you still first need to know a lot of the game, hours, kills, and you must know a lot about guns, guns are what era is all about, you need 500 hours to be an admin and you must have a lot of kills, people who report that a person keeps killing them, its part of the game to pk.

To prevent scamming, you must:
    -have a lot of knowledge on what the item's pricing is.
    -not give away your gmail or anything that gives the player access to your account
    -not show your tro if you have a lot, scammers are attracted to tro
    -never give the person full access to your account (which includes password, personal info, etc.)
    -Try to find a friend in era that knows a lot of trading (you must find a player who you trust, who has no history of scamming, and must be someone who has respect to your decisions!

Hope this helped you all! I hope to see u in era soon! Enjoy!

I mean. If you get scammed you should feel stupid and learn from your mistakes.
    Leaf - Founder of BTK

Discord - Leafy#2471

"I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated." - Tupac

If the scam is a work of an admin then it's hard to identify it as a "scam" but I didn't think players can get so tricked. I've only been scammed when the dropping system was on

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!