Thread: Auction strats

Strats

I have been to auctions before but I have never actually bid at an auction before. I know it's on a timer, but do I just spam the bid option or should I punch a bid higher than the current bid.
    Last edited by usedpapertowel; 11-04-2017 at 01:41 AM.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    You will need to enter a large number like 400,000 and keep doing it until someone wins. Even though you enter large numbers, it only increases in small increments but this seems to be the fastest way to bid. You will pretty much keep spamming bids.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

or you could not. Winning auctions is hard asf.
    Leaf - Founder of BTK

Discord - Leafy#2471

"I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated." - Tupac

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    You will need to enter a large number like 400,000 and keep doing it until someone wins. Even though you enter large numbers, it only increases in small increments but this seems to be the fastest way to bid. You will pretty much keep spamming bids.
    I do this, but I feel like you guys always end it right when I am about to bid last

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoasian66272 View Post
    I do this, but I feel like you guys always end it right when I am about to bid last
    It is random, no staff member knows when it will end.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Spoiler

Banned
    I don't follow, XD, sorry I don't have any knowledge on auctions in-game or real life.....can you do a play by play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by tristanfosho; 11-04-2017 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LAZULI View Post
    I don't follow, XD, sorry I don't have any knowledge on auctions in-game or real life.....can you do a play by play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You need to check the auction house every so often and see if there is a timer set. Keep an eye out when there is a timer because then you know when auctions will be hosted. Staff members host items and a timer is set for the item but we don't know how long the timer will be. Players bid on the items until the timer finishes and whoever bid last when the timer ends wins the item and their gralats are removed based on how high the maximum gralats were reached for the item.

Spoiler

Banned
    When you bid a specific amount of graalats and did not win, will your graalats still be taken away?

Sent from Neptune using a Seismograph

Just keep bidding fast, add a larger amount than the current bid. repeat that process over and over. If you’re lucky you’ll win. That’s basically all there is to it. Amount of gralats matter, bidding speed and your luck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LAZULI View Post
    When you bid a specific amount of graalats and did not win, will your graalats still be taken away?

Sent from Neptune using a Seismograph
    No, nothing gets taken away from you when you place a bid. Only if you win an item at the bid amount will be deducted from your account and you’ll receive the item you’ve won.

Bid as much as you can during the timer & let your luck do the rest.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

What’s the point of adding a large number ? You could add 00 and that’s it
    It is random, no staff member knows when it will end.
    How do they not know when they’re the ones who set the timer lol