Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Impressed with Holloween this year

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Impressed with Halloween this year

I just want to thank all the staff that worked on Holloween this year, it was one of the best Holloweens yet, and wayyyyy better than last year! So great job thanks.
    Last edited by Spazz; 11-05-2017 at 09:20 PM.

Yeah it was. Finally a quest

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Agree they did a great job.

GoodJob Staff Grab yourself a Cold Kool-aid
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

I totally agree hats were top notch, there is a large variety of different hats and melees.

I wonder when they'll close the carnival but thats for another thread.

My biggest concern would be the pricing.
    Since I am a hat collector myself when it comes to all these holidays with their limited edition items I like to get as many as I possibly can before the event is over. Unlike this year the hats are rather expensive, these Holidays come and go so fast that I don't have time to save in-between since I'm usually busy with stuff in real life. I just wish they did a better job looking after the prices unlike other years. But that's just my personal preferences.. So yeah.

I got to give mad props to all the admins for making this amazing Carnival Quest and the Carnival itself it had amazing content, as they had to delay it since it wasn't ready on time last year. It wasn't the best but it was worth the wait.(I liked the freakshow cutscene and how snk knocks you out with a wrench.) Nothing will ever beat the Lost Quest - A.K.A the best quest of all time!

I liked how the Holiday Shop wasn't in the same place like it is every year, they actually innovated and they were like "Let's make a Carnival, why not?"

Impressed with Holloween this year

Quote Originally Posted by Jp View Post
    I totally agree hats were top notch, there is a large variety of different hats and melees.

I wonder when they'll close the carnival but thats for another thread.

My biggest concern would be the pricing.
    Since I am a hat collector myself when it comes to all these holidays with their limited edition items I like to get as many as I possibly can before the event is over. Unlike this year the hats are rather expensive, these Holidays come and go so fast that I don't have time to save in-between since I'm usually busy with stuff in real life. I just wish they did a better job looking after the prices unlike other years. But that's just my personal preferences.. So yeah.

I got to give mad props to all the admins for making this amazing Carnival Quest and the Carnival itself it had amazing content, as they had to delay it since it wasn't ready on time last year. It wasn't the best but it was worth the wait.(I liked the freakshow cutscene and how snk knocks you out with a wrench.) Nothing will ever beat the Lost Quest - A.K.A the best quest of all time!

I liked how the Holiday Shop wasn't in the same place like it is every year, they actually innovated and they were like "Let's make a Carnival, why not?"
    Agreed. However, the Carnival was an old unfinished project with the vast majority of it being completed by old staff. They didn't really innovate this year. HomelessWitch or whoever didn't have to do much. I'm happy they finally implemented it this year though. Halfway through Halloween, I was pretty disappointed that the holiday shop was the only thing that changed. Glad they spruced it up.
    guess who's been unlinked

Halloween*

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    I agree

Agree.
    *Hats were cool.
    *The holiday shop was awesome.
    *There is a secret shop with melees.
    *Carnival was amazing
    *Awesome quest.
    *Free mount.

But no free EC ;-;