Thread: Jailed for nothing

Jailed for nothing

I got jailed for literally saying NOTHING and got jailed for racism and i didnt say anything racist

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era

Happened to me long time abo

- - - Updated - - -

Ago*

yeah same pliz remov from historry

I met a friend called Graphix Cloud his dad killed himself using drugs (Needles) and a boy heard that and started bothering my friends. His status said ''Oh Graphix I hope your dad is proud, but he used too many needles LMAO'' I was on fire. That boy was an idiot. I just told him to stop and called him ''Bas***d'' and I got Gagged 2 times. Is that justice? I don't think so.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean it's not correct to Gag or jail normal players and those annoying players let them do whatever they want

Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    I met a friend called Graphix Cloud his dad killed himself using drugs (Needles) and a boy heard that and started bothering my friends. His status said ''Oh Graphix I hope your dad is proud, but he used too many needles LMAO'' I was on fire. That boy was an idiot. I just told him to stop and called him ''Bas***d'' and I got Gagged 2 times. Is that justice? I don't think so.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean it's not correct to Gag or jail normal players and those annoying players let them do whatever they want
    Thats me lol. How are you doing? Lmao SO ANYWAY. It's probably an IP bann and will be OFF RECORD. Gaggs are also off record, warnings aren't.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PTNTLcloud View Post
    Thats me lol. How are you doing? Lmao SO ANYWAY. It's probably an IP bann and will be OFF RECORD. Gaggs are also off record, warnings aren't.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Yes. Ikr but I was going to get jailed because of defending you. But it was quite fun.

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by Zayzay View Post
    I got jailed for literally saying NOTHING and got jailed for racism and i didnt say anything racist

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    I don't know how many times it has to be said that the forums are not a place to either complain about staff or complain about jailings. If you feel you are innocent and have proof to back yourself up, submit a ticket. That's it. Complaining on here does nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

They may of not been there to know you were defending someone against other people. That's the thing about public chat; it's not kept on record so what the staff sees is what the staff sees, and they react accordingly. Either way, you didn't need to curse to defend your friend although it was good you were defending them.

Big Cheese Sottocapo

- - - Updated - - -

Omg that's really sad

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    I don't know how many times it has to be said that the forums are not a place to either complain about staff or complain about jailings. If you feel you are innocent and have proof to back yourself up, submit a ticket. That's it. Complaining on here does nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

They may of not been there to know you were defending someone against other people. That's the thing about public chat; it's not kept on record so what the staff sees is what the staff sees, and they react accordingly. Either way, you didn't need to curse to defend your friend although it was good you were defending them.
    Closing thread. Submit a ticket if you think you have been wrongfully jailed - support.toonslab.com
    my discord is xiv#2549