Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on Circus Quest

Thoughts on Circus Quest

Well, it was pretty good. I love these scripted cutscenes and stuff when it comes to quests. The unlit hall of mirrors was pretty interesting, though the unlit lightbulbs kinda threw me off at first as to what the puzzle was because you could barely tell what they were. The transition from the hall of mirrors back to the tent made no sense, however, and was pretty jarring to be honest. Both bosses were too tough... they could kill you many times over and if you didn't have death revive active you ended up in the hospital with the quest broken... you'd have to reset your progress, going through that god forsaken bakery grind again.

It was much shorter than previous quests. But one thing I must stress is how much I liked the cutscenes. We really need like a questline, not for a holiday, that uses scripted cutscenes like this. Maybe some gun rewards along the way nudge nudge.

I think we can all agree the bakery was the hard part
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

Boring

We have like no scripters. The fact that this even got released is a miracle in itself considering it's a year old piece of incomplete content that was able to be finished off for release this year

Appreciate the new content

That circus cut scene was incredibly lame, boring and cringy. I'm sorry if the dialogue writer for that scene is reading this but that part was sooooooooooo lame.

Cookies part was very uninteresting.
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

Scripters apply for a job! #MakeEraGreatAgain

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    Well, it was pretty good. I love these scripted cutscenes and stuff when it comes to quests. The unlit hall of mirrors was pretty interesting, though the unlit lightbulbs kinda threw me off at first as to what the puzzle was because you could barely tell what they were. The transition from the hall of mirrors back to the tent made no sense, however, and was pretty jarring to be honest. Both bosses were too tough... they could kill you many times over and if you didn't have death revive active you ended up in the hospital with the quest broken... you'd have to reset your progress, going through that god forsaken bakery grind again.

It was much shorter than previous quests. But one thing I must stress is how much I liked the cutscenes. We really need like a questline, not for a holiday, that uses scripted cutscenes like this. Maybe some gun rewards along the way nudge nudge.
    "Both" bosses? What were the rewards for completing the quest? But yeah, I liked the cutscenes

Release a Part 2 hahaha.

The clown is still on the run.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

I didn't have revive and when I died from the boss I got revived every time I died......what???

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk