Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Password Protected Items

Password Protected Items

A friend of mine got scammed recently when a player logged into his account and his account and stole all of his trochus. I was trying to think of a way to prevent something like this happening and I thought of a password option.

You can favorite items such as trochus, umbrellas, etc... When you attempt to put the items on the trade trade table, you have to first enter a password.

The password will be something that you select beforehand and are able to recover via email. This prevents other players from accessing your account, and stealing all of your items because they don't know the password.

I'm sure many honest players who own a lot of good items and wish to keep them on their account would be in favor of this.w
    guess who's been unlinked

Eh i do want a friend to help me with workin on era but you know that would be good on a safe not or something

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era

Note*

It's a good idea! Your items would be safe a sound, knowing that other people would be on your account.
    ~blub~

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Oligarch View Post
    A friend of mine got scammed recently when a player logged into his account and his account and stole all of his trochus. I was trying to think of a way to prevent something like this happening and I thought of a password option.

You can favorite items such as trochus, umbrellas, etc... When you attempt to put the items on the trade trade table, you have to first enter a password.

The password will be something that you select beforehand and are able to recover via email. This prevents other players from accessing your account, and stealing all of your items because they don't know the password.

I'm sure many honest players who own a lot of good items and wish to keep them on their account would be in favor of this.w

How about just don't give other people access to your account?
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Lol RIP Thread.

What if you wished to let your friend try flamethrower or something on your account?
    guess who's been unlinked

I know you felt that feeling when you needed to get something so bad and you wanted help from a friend even thought you would probably trust them,you would still wanna have your items safe

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Oligarch View Post
    What if you wished to let your friend try flamethrower or something on your account?
    Then are they really your friend if they stole something from your account?

If your "friend" would go as far to steal trochus from your account, then what makes you think they'd not attempt in anyway to guess your password?
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

^what bulletzone said
    Hai C: