Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Password Protected Items

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Then are they really your friend if they stole something from your account?

If your "friend" would go as far to steal trochus from your account, then what makes you think they'd not attempt in anyway to guess your password?
    That's what I'm saying. Wealth turns people against each other. Even in game. This is just a security against that. A 4 digit password is hard to guess.
    guess who's been unlinked

^Agreed. Just don't give access to your account for random players and your items are going to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Oligarch View Post
    A friend of mine got scammed recently when a player logged into his account and his account and stole all of his trochus. I was trying to think of a way to prevent something like this happening and I thought of a password option.

You can favorite items such as trochus, umbrellas, etc... When you attempt to put the items on the trade trade table, you have to first enter a password.

The password will be something that you select beforehand and are able to recover via email. This prevents other players from accessing your account, and stealing all of your items because they don't know the password.

I'm sure many honest players who own a lot of good items and wish to keep them on their account would be in favor of this.w
    I agree...

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    How about just don't give other people access to your account?
    Naw, passwords are a better option. HAHAHA, anyway, it is suspected that you can hack accounts on Era but secrets not out. You can hack accounts in classic Graal.

Zany
    Fun fact, letting ANYONE have access to your account is illegal.
    Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    Just sayin'.
    Nah it isn’t illegal

Just sayin'.
    Ya but it's not illegal irl. It's honestly just a game and harmful to think any more of it. Btw, 2 people besides me use my account, I just don't care..

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Nah it isn’t illegal
    It involves sharing information typically and yes it is.
    In most situations it leads to problems, and players complaining to staff asking for their account and items to be returned immediately.
    It's an overall unwise decision, common sense should be used here. If you want your account to be safe, don't ever give out information to ANYONE, and don't ever share accounts.

In most situations it leads to problems, and players complaining to staff asking for their account and items to be returned immediately.
    It's an overall unwise decision, common sense should be used here. If you want your account to be safe, don't ever give out information to ANYONE, and don't ever share accounts.
    But my bro doesnt do tht to me xD

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era

Rules say share your account at ur own risk and whoever does it never get jailed even if it was so obvious

- - - Updated - - -

Not illegal