Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: my situation

my situation

ima keep it short and simple

i previously had an argument with staff over a head i was uploading. I fixed what they told me to fix and the head got approved. this was 2 times of uploading the head. 1rst it got denied and 2nd i fixed it and it got approved. Junz told me what to fix and i did that. when i told tristan i did what junz said he said it as fine as junz said it was.

I then proceeded to make a body for this head and i realized i needed to fix head a little. i refunded body and head. Fixed the jawline on the head and i uploaded the head which was approved by junz and previously accepted, and it got denied for COPYRIGHT and i was banned from uploadinf for 48 hours.

then i got pissed and pmed all the staff and this is what tristan decided to say. he previously accepted my head and didnt refund it so he thought it was fine. But now he says i need to fix it? and that it looks bad lmfao wha? that was uncalled for lmfao but alright. i fixed everything on the head and followed junz rules. yet i was banned from uploading for what?

look through the images. its the chats between junz and i and tristan and i. and what trsitan decided to pm me. also what i asked spolsh hours previously to the edits
    Last edited by Bulletzone; 11-06-2017 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Do not post PM History without consent from all parties.

I think prs just deny an upload for copyright or do not upload again if they dont know what reason it falls under

Yeah, this is why I don't upload anymore, I just keep my head I have, I don't want to go through this trouble.
    Also, if I was arguing with a staff, I wouldn't stop until I'm jailed, that's how I know I won that argument.

lmfao the head was approved by Junz. hes the only reasonable pr out there. Tristan has refunded my jiren customs before and now these. im so sick of this, the thing is he just said "you need to fix it, it loooks bad". like tf firstly i did fix it thats why junz approved it and said it was fine wtf. This is complete bs i demand justice for this abuse.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    I never said I accepted your head. I said you need to fix it.

Look at it. No good. Frames weren't lined up properly, it's right frame is actually facing down and right. The left is the same but on the left side. It had so many problems. If you had not refunded it, I was going to refund it myself.

This is the head file
    <-- This is the one that a PR accepted.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

it was already fixed. I did whats Junz told me to do and uploaded it and it was accepted. then u pmed me while i had the head on and didnt refund it. i by myself refunded it to bulk the face up. Then i uploaded it again and i was banned from uploading. You never specified what i needed to fix ti and you out of the blue said it looks bad lmfao. like what the excrement lmfao.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    It's still facing the wrong direction. To conclude you only got banned from uploading because you uploaded too many times.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by TheBatman View Post
    it was already fixed. I did whats Junz told me to do and uploaded it and it was accepted. then u pmed me while i had the head on and didnt refund it. i by myself refunded it to bulk the face up. Then i uploaded it again and i was banned from uploading. You never specified what i needed to fix ti and you out of the blue said it looks bad lmfao. like what the excrement lmfao.
    The ban thing is auto. We can only upload 3 files then we have to wait for an hour which is really annoying

i never got banned when i uploaded 3 times in an hou for 5 hours wtf