Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: my situation

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Normally it is against the rules to post screenshots of what other people say to you without permission, but it goes to show how staff are going above and beyond to try to help you with your upload situation. You reached out to us asking why your upload was denied and you were answered. You decided to ignore my advice of making the head frames facing left and right rather down down-right, down-left.
    Last edited by tristanfosho; 11-06-2017 at 10:17 AM.

I think that when Tristan said "It looks bad" he meant it "doesn't fit" or "it doesn't flow" with the body.

I wouldn’t want that head anyway if I were you... it doesn’t even match the theme of era.

the beef has settled. I was just being a cry baby lmao. its alright. but lets talk about this point that mariah just brought up about eras theme. if eras theme is about mafia and mafia bosses i shouldnt see cats running around killing people especially galaxy colored ones. i shouldnt see naruto and hinata basing with guns tf? those dudes are supposed to use rasengans and all that. Its alright tho no beef we gucci

Quote Originally Posted by TheBatman View Post
    the beef has settled. I was just being a cry baby lmao. its alright. but lets talk about this point that mariah just brought up about eras theme. if eras theme is about mafia and mafia bosses i shouldnt see cats running around killing people especially galaxy colored ones. i shouldnt see naruto and hinata basing with guns tf? those dudes are supposed to use rasengans and all that. Its alright tho no beef we gucci
    Style means pixel art style, not the design themselves. Your design is very realistic, and Era's is a lot more simplistic that's why they brought up that topic on here.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBatman View Post
    Make a new thread if you want to discuss that :^)
    Issue solved, thread closed.
    my discord is xiv#2549