Thread: Best strategy for Hunted?

Best strategy for Hunted?

How do you win Hunted? Like what is the best class, and strategy to win?

The map in hunted changes so much that there can’t be any strategy for it. Every class does different things that are suited based on what the player thinks is more important. Do you think it’s more important to start out with food, a bow, or knife? Even if you survive past all the fire and running zombies you’re then teleported to this smaller arena where others who have survived will be there. Then, you have to fight them which is all based on luck since everything will be spamming in that small area and you can’t really do anything.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    The map in hunted changes so much that there can’t be any strategy for it. Every class does different things that are suited based on what the player thinks is more important. Do you think it’s more important to start out with food, a bow, or knife? Even if you survive past all the fire and running zombies you’re then teleported to this smaller arena where others who have survived will be there. Then, you have to fight them which is all based on luck since everything will be spamming in that small area and you can’t really do anything.
    Uh the map doesn’t change a lot. Chests are always at the same spots & trees are everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Uh the map doesn’t change a lot. Chests are always at the same spots & trees are everywhere
    By that I meant the situation of the map since it’s always covered in crabs and zombies and players could be camping anywhere.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    By that I meant the situation of the map since it’s always covered in crabs and zombies and players could be camping anywhere.
    Ohh yeaa just rush into the zombies and crabs n you’ll win

So probably starting out as a doctor with a lot of food would be a smarter choice so you can survive until you get a chest?

just keep running

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Hunted is boring. It's like a pixel PUBG but no action.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!