Thread: My New Gang pic Reverted Back to the old one

My New Gang pic Reverted Back to the old one

Alright this has stumped me, particularly when i have to wait 30min every time i make a mistake.When i finally did size this new picture and posted it, it appeared on my gang icon.Feeling relieved i left it and went back to my phone,Just to find that its in the old one,which i came back on the laptop to find the same thing.

I would like to know why this happend and how to solve it.

Oh and this might be the secret icing to it all, I had to connect my phone for the screenshot, i couldnt save it because it would delete when i removed the cord.So i used pixlr to make it into something i could save an stay(also how i formatted it to be such bad quality that graal would accept it RIP).And all this led up to getting it accepted and u know the rest. Help would be nice.

- - - Updated - - -

It seemed to change back, i checked the phone and the same thing happened.
    Last edited by MasonForEc; 11-06-2017 at 05:57 AM.
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

It’s a glitch where the picture sometimes doesn’t update, it can either be for you or others as well. Uploading the gang pic again should fix it.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    It’s a glitch where the picture sometimes doesn’t update, it can either be for you or others as well. Uploading the gang pic again should fix it.
    ^^ this. also sometimes when you update the guild logo, it appears to be the same as before on your display. but for others it shows the new one. best way i've found around this is by reinstalling the game lol, then you can see all the updated guild logos. and if for some reason you still see some of old templates of certain things, for example the Electric staff has recently been revamped, some people cant see the new design and they reinstalled the app, that fixed the problem for them.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Its fixed now thanks hopefully it will stay that way even though the quality sucks
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback