Thread: Rewards for Jobs

Rewards for Jobs

I am not sure if this has been suggested before, i know it has been for digging.

I thought about it, and i think that there should be rewards for all jobs or at least most of them. What i mean by this is the same concept as Pking and Sparring, you get prizes such as hats or gun skins etc. for certain amounts of Kills or Spar wins.

I have been playing Graal for 6 years now, and i have picked a lot of trash and mushrooms, i don’t dig much, but i realized i never got any reward other than an achievement and an Event Coin piece, which in my opinion is not exciting or motivating at all.

I suggest that rewards should be added as they really motivate a player to continue playing Era, i have quit several times due to boredom and lack of new stuff to do (always doing the same thing). Here are some examples of rewards for specific jobs:

Trash-picking: 2,500=Hat 5,000=Hat 10,000=Trash pick 15,000=Hat 20,000=Garbage Truck?(Car) 25,000=Exclusive Trashpick/Hat/Morph etc.

Mushroom-Picking: 2,500: Hat 5,000=Hat 10,000=Knife for picking mushrooms 15,000=Morph etc.

These are just a few examples, i think the rewards should probably be related to the job, for example a reward for completing 2000 car missions could be a limo.

I hope this will be considered, i understand it is not easy to implement and will take a lot of time, but i think it will definitely change the game, especially the part where the game has new stuff to do, which seems to be the reason why many players quit.

Leave your opinions below

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    I think this has been suggested before lol.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

+1
    Leaf - Founder of BTK

Discord - Leafy#2471

"I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated." - Tupac

Do you guys remember digging rewards ?

Sounds good! since pizza making has its own rewards why shouldn't other jobs?

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Like Marg said, digging rewards were introduced, created but never implemented.

100% guarantee whatever you're suggesting right now will not be implemented soon.

Keep in mind that the digging rewards were completely made a few years ago.

Would be nice to have these things added. Only thing you get is a event coin piece but I guess that's not enough.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Love this idea

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Newcomer
    well,i like it

Oh man, those digging rewards. Where ought they be?
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!