Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Horrible staff abuse

Angry Horrible staff abuse

Yo my name's momo in game on a usual but lately it's mostly jailed. I'm the leader of the gang "eye" if youd like to find me anyway this post is in hope a higher up admin will notice and help me out. I've been jailed 4 times in 3 days 14 hours per jail for vulgarity while I've not even got the chance to be vulgar, I was let out of each jail 10 hours early as they were false jails but seems that's not enough because the pr jailing me will not stop and has no reason to do so, if a staff member reading this would be so kind as to check my pm history to see I'm not being vulgar, and to check who's jailing me because 4 jails in 3 days each time I'm let out is 100% STAFF ABUSE and a complete violation of the rules ty ty

Rip momo #Free momo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Xiang IV; 11-08-2017 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Racial slur.

no love for momo but also don't say #freemomo in game javah did that and they jailed him too

If you keep getting jailed for the same reason with the same amount of hours then it’s most likely the jail glitch

Manager
    Yeah, probably the jail loop glitch (happens if you have another jailed account on the same IP). I'll check when i'm on my staff account soon.

Rip momo. Free my manz.
    Leaf - Founder of BTK

Discord - Leafy#2471

"I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated." - Tupac

No. Let me be very clear this is not the jail glitch I've dealt with that on my own stupidity THIS IS VERY VERY MUCH STAFF ABUSE I get let out for hours at a time or minutes at a time but it's not directly after release that I'm rejailed. Imagine what they doing to my pixels in that jail ... If someone would notice me and just check my stuff they would see what's going on. Also no the hours are not the same. They go up by 1 hour each time

- - - Updated - - -

Junz you ma man my kik is momosmalls, hmu if youve got the time later

Don't you have a price house? I tink I have seen u at trades several times fighting with the leader of The Creator

That's old stuff hahaha long ago but yes, and probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    Don't you have a price house? I tink I have seen u at trades several times fighting with the leader of The Creator
    Trade tables has some pretty toxic people lol.

Sorry that is happening to u Momo ;-;