Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 3million kills from killing a hacker?

I hope he had enough time to go grab all PK hats, and purchase the Guns before he was jailed. #JusticeForNate

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    I think it's snk and he hacked it so he could have lots of PKs like on his old staff account. And cuz he was an admin who's very good at scripting so he knows the tricks

I feel like this player has no clue of what happened. Even if he did it on purpose why would he make it too obvious. So I'm guessing it's a bug

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    I feel like this player has no clue of what happened. Even if he did it on purpose why would he make it too obvious. So I'm guessing it's a bug
    Then he should have reported in this case if he reported he wouldn’t be touched he will be directly talking to high staff and they will check the history etc or he will get reseted

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Then he should have reported in this case if he reported he wouldn’t be touched he will be directly talking to high staff and they will check the history etc or he will get reseted

When I messaged him he said he was talking to a admin about it.

Would he still get reset if his innocent?? Because there's no other way of removing 3 million kills but I hope the admins fix this

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    When I messaged him he said he was talking to a admin about it.

Would he still get reset if his innocent?? Because there's no other way of removing 3 million kills but I hope the admins fix this
    Tbh many new prs aren’t qualified should have talked to someone mature anyway his account is under investigation

idk what this is
    Let's not bring all this attention to the poor guy, whether he's hacking or not?

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Tbh many new prs aren’t qualified should have talked to someone mature anyway his account is under investigation

PRs wouldn't be able to handle this situation, nor do they have the authorization to reset anything.
    Obviously if he was talking to anyone it would have to be a higher up.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    I think it's snk and he hacked it so he could have lots of PKs like on his old staff account. And cuz he was an admin who's very good at scripting so he knows the tricks
    i dont think its snk xd

Banned
    Im really confused at this guy, maybe he was trying to make it look obvious and talked to admins about this so he wouldn't get jailed for hacking? I might be wrong but there are a million possibilities, it may be a bug, maybe it really was a hack? But I'm getting an anxious feeling about this guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk