Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 3million kills from killing a hacker?

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    i dont think its snk xd
    Maybe not.. But an ex-staff member, probably!

Kinda sad you gotta jail the kid to go under investigation. The thing about graal I hate is immediate punishment, doesn't matter if you're guilty or innocent YOURE JAILED.
    He obviously had broken English so he wouldn't probably understand how to explain himself to the admins but I just don't see a hacker doing this lol
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Maybe not.. But an ex-staff member, probably!
    He still wouldn't have any power of doing that. But that's if he didn't hack or something.....

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    He still wouldn't have any power of doing that. But that's if he didn't hack or something.....
    Exactly what I mean! Cuz since snk knows to script very well, he probably could've hacked iEra!

Why he would've wasted his time doing so though, is a whole nother thing.

Exactly what I mean! Cuz since snk knows to script very well, he probably could've hacked iEra!

I don't think snk would go so low

Why am I actually not surprised that something like this could happen.

Now if only this game had some sort of reliable anti-cheat system. But I guess it isn't big enough

Please stop giving attention to this person, eventually the issue will be resolved, as well, I'm pretty sure if a person doesn't spar/PK for a certain amount of time, they are removed from the scoreboards, so please stop with "the amazing hacker who has 3 million kills"

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoasian66272 View Post
    Please stop giving attention to this person, eventually the issue will be resolved, as well, I'm pretty sure if a person doesn't spar/PK for a certain amount of time, they are removed from the scoreboards, so please stop with "the amazing hacker who has 3 million kills"
    Dam it's like, so hard to hack Graal. I mean Fortnite BR had hackers left and right until they added BattlEye. Of course i'm comparing Epic Games to Graal but, you play Graal; things like this are gonna happen. Not that I care anymore.

People exploit so many glitches and hacks, and they're still there. Mods warning/jailing.

Not defending the hacker, but like I don't get a sense that people are calling him amazing.

My point is, is that issues in Era don't get resolved all the time. and hackers are low-life scumbags but they're gonna be there if you let them be there.
    Last edited by Cross; 11-13-2017 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoasian66272 View Post

Yeah I'm pretty sure his going to be ranked 1 in the top kills with 3 million kills.

2 options.

1) He gets reset or somehow his stats are back to normal
    2) He keeps his 3 million kills and is ranked 1 for a reallllyyyy lonnnnng time

Remember his got 3 millions kills. No one has gotten 1 million so it will take at least 10 years to get that

this guy is not even a hacker from what he is saying he killed a hacker and got those kills and he seems like a pretty normal player i mean its not a noob account or anything that someone just started to hack its a nomral player
    anyways in that case i dont think its any former staff or anything and it dont even matter