View Poll Results: Would you like more gang member slots?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

35 71.43%
  • No

14 28.57%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigger Gangs

Banned

Talking Bigger Gangs

I was thinking about gangs and started to wonder why we can't have more member slots. Let's face it no-one likes being kicked, instead of having to do this abusive subtag system how about the member ammount gets raised? This way more members can be in a gang and we can still have ally slots to ally different gangs instead of just making subs. I think it would be fun and there wouldn't be much of a need for temporary members then.

I would personally like to see a gang have the capacity to hold 50-100 members. I know someone is gonna say "Well Stefan will not approve this because then he will be losing $ from people buying gangs".
    My answer to that is then why does pc era allow you hold many more members? I like the idea of loyalty alot more then the sub systems on iEra.

Also if it has to come to this then there could be member slots that you could buy with gralats.

Any thoughts?

Correct me if I'm wrong? but I believe you could spend Gang Points on member slots. I still completely agree with you though. I would love to observe Era adopt a bit of Era PC's content such as the unique power which gives a member the opportunity to change powers of other certain members
    Last edited by Gen; 06-30-2013 at 08:26 AM.
    ~Gen*

Banned
    um either way we should have big gangs

I agree, and you should be able to turn members page :P
    so era will not lose money make being able to have extra slots cost a lot.

Banned
    I like the turning members page alot. This way the members gui wont get messed up.

Great idea, I really do a gang should have more than just 25 players.

This would allow more members to be loyal to one gang. I like, rep.

Olirus
    This would fit in with the gang pk system (if its ever released) perfectly!

Veteran
    Yay, more f**kfests in bases.

No but seriously this would make the bases crowded and the less populated gangs would suck even more.
    Go FAQ yourself!
    I have two guides coming up within 1-2 weeks!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke
    I was thinking about gangs and started to wonder why we can't have more member slots. Let's face it no-one likes being kicked, instead of having to do this abusive subtag system how about the member ammount gets raised? This way more members can be in a gang and we can still have ally slots to ally different gangs instead of just making subs. I think it would be fun and there wouldn't be much of a need for temporary members then.

I would personally like to see a gang have the capacity to hold 50-100 members. I know someone is gonna say "Well Stefan will not approve this because then he will be losing $ from people buying gangs".
    My answer to that is then why does pc era allow you hold many more members?
    Well they might be getting money from other sources like people actually playing the game since its a p2p game
    Go FAQ yourself!
    I have two guides coming up within 1-2 weeks!