View Poll Results: Would you like more gang member slots?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

35 71.43%
  • No

14 28.57%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigger Gangs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowBlom View Post
    Yay, more f**kfests in bases.

No but seriously this would make the bases crowded and the less populated gangs would suck even more.
    Would be same ammount of basers, just instead of sub gangs they would be in one gang.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Would be same ammount of basers, just instead of sub gangs they would be in one gang.
    Soo your idea is to remove sub gangs and increase gang size? In that case i agree with you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowBlom View Post
    Soo your idea is to remove sub gangs and increase gang size? In that case i agree with you.
    That is exactly my idea, allies should not be used for subtags, but rather different gangs who wants treaties/alliances.

Wow an brilliant IDEA if this kind of gang slot been release more members will be happy and take higher ranks I wish I have 3 powers in ebizou base xD well I support this.

Veteran
    Oh i missunderstood your post. But in that case i like the idea! Not soo sure if its going to be implomented since you pay around 4 times less then the subgang system

50-100.... so much spam.. imagine bases packed with at least 75 people. this isn't a good idea. maybe we can add +5 gang slots to make 30 but 100? no way. thats way too many people.
    That's Unfortunate

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozen S View Post
    50-100.... so much spam.. imagine bases packed with at least 75 people. this isn't a good idea. maybe we can add +5 gang slots to make 30 but 100? no way. thats way too many people.
    You expect 100 people to all be online at the sametime? Even if so your members should be mature enough to not spam, and if they can't then kick them, simple as that.

100 members per one gang is far to many imo.
    In theory, that means only around 19 gangs for the entire playerbase, this reduces competitiveness throughout the entire basing community.

Maybe a few more members, but not massively more than what is currently available.
    Perhaps the gang system does need some perks they can spend points, perhaps having the member increase tied in with a temporary system.

What I mean by this is;
    You have 300 gang points.
    You can buy 5 member slots for 200 gang points for 1 week/month.
    When period ends, you have to rebuy them again.

Makes a use for gang points and also promotes actually trying to get them in the first place.
    For me this makes for a more progressive system and actually makes players want to do well etc.

Unsure if this is possible; but things like +1 damage inside bases, or -% of damage taken inside bases.

Banned
    What about those gangs that recruit any and everyone as long as their online? They would noobcruit so they have like 50+ members, take a base, and kick people when they're offline so that they can recruit more players that are online.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    What about those gangs that recruit any and everyone as long as their online? They would noobcruit so they have like 50+ members, take a base, and kick people when they're offline so that they can recruit more players that are online.
    Ebi will recruit all of its fan that are online at the time and have 50 members online but I still agree it should be atleast 40-50 people in gang.