View Poll Results: Would you like more gang member slots?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

35 71.43%
  • No

14 28.57%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Bigger Gangs

Banned
    I mean, I'm all for bigger gangs and stuff, but I know people will abuse it and won't change how they work.

50-100 people sounds far too high. Could you imagine 100 people fighting in 1 base with just 2 gangs? Would be too much lag, spam, flag rushing and the base would be packed. Maybe 30 people per gang or an extra ally spot would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    50-100 people sounds far too high. Could you imagine 100 people fighting in 1 base with just 2 gangs? Would be too much lag, spam, flag rushing and the base would be packed. Maybe 30 people per gang or an extra ally spot would be better.
    You read my mind O.o

Big Cheese
    More PBP's in one base. No, i don't agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    That is exactly my idea, allies should not be used for subtags, but rather different gangs who wants treaties/alliances.
    yes yes yes

But not 100 like you suggested, highest I would even bother with is 50.
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    You expect 100 people to all be online at the sametime? Even if so your members should be mature enough to not spam, and if they can't then kick them, simple as that.
    I meant as in gun spam.. It would be way too laggy. Like I said, If we were going to add more member spots only add like five more spots.
    That's Unfortunate

Banned
    50 members seems reasonable though. If you really want to stop temp recruiting then only allow a certain ammount of players to be recruited per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    If you were a baser and a leader and had 50 online people you wouldn't keep them in 1 base you go for taking more you can take several bases with that many people.

Banned
    Also to all of you whining about 50-100 people in 1 base that has already happened tons of times. The moat recent just yesterday Obsidian and EBIZOU had over 20 members each in gz, plus random gangs.

Banned
    No 25 people is plenty. Now if more era tripled the amount of bases to 24 then gangs with 50 max is good