Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just a thought

Just a thought

So I was doing my normal routine, following players till they get mad, and I notice how Comic Club (or Comedy Club) and Regency Theater is pretty dead, so how about letting the players create some short films about graal, and have those films showed in Regency Theater, and for Comic Club, we can have people create their own music and have it played on Comic Club, now the idea for the music in Comic Club could be a bad idea because some people may use copyright unawaringly, or on purpose, but we could have some staff who can investigate the songs before they are aired. Or we could allow people to go on the stage and tell jokes, from there people can give rating, and there will be a new scoreboard showing Top 50 people with highest rating in Comic Club. This was just a thought to make iEra a bit more lively, so please give me your opinions.

i think there are too many songs that staff can try to find wich is stolen and wich is original and not allot could make music probably but i think that the film idea is cool

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    i think there are too many songs that staff can try to find wich is stolen and wich is original and not allot could make music probably but i think that the film idea is cool
    Yeah that's true, and thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    Yea bro we can make some funny skits

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era

Great ideas. The theatre is dead and the comic club has no use. It will be nice to have these sorts of ideas in the building

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Great ideas. The theatre is dead and the comic club has no use. It will be nice to have these sorts of ideas in the building
    Thanks I just want to see iEra become more lively and have players participate in these ideas

Definitely, thought about this too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great idea. Comic club is dead. Nobody goes there, even if it has a new design, only to heal when you're streaking.

I remember when I was following someone (not saying any word just following) Then I got jailed for sexual harassment. Hmm

Development Team
    ^lol

Make this happen, it's a pretty neat idea.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler