Thread: I need a list of corrupt staff.

I need a list of corrupt staff.

Some kid named Doug had an admin jail me for "vulgarity" when i don't even curse on era because of the filter lol. I don't really care that i was jailed because it's not surprising. I'd just like to get a list of corrupt Prs so i can narrow down my search and give a proper opinion on the corrupt Fag. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zany
    1. Any list of "Corrupt Staff" you'd get would be biased depending on the player. None of it would be accurate, and there is ALWAYS two sides to that argument.
    2. How're we supposed to believe you don't curse in game when you literally used a vulgar word in your ranting of the staff here?
    3. Staff are not allowed to jail without any proof. They never take the word of a player. Exaggeration and lying is always a possibility when a player accuses another player.
    4. The forums is NOT A PLACE to rant about staff or jailings. If you have a problem with that, and you are completely certain you are innocent and have proof, go ahead and contact staff via toonslab.com like everyone else has been told on here.

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    1. Any list of "Corrupt Staff" you'd get would be biased depending on the player. None of it would be accurate, and there is ALWAYS two sides to that argument.
    2. How're we supposed to believe you don't curse in game when you literally used a vulgar word in your ranting of the staff here?
    3. Staff are not allowed to jail without any proof. They never take the word of a player. Exaggeration and lying is always a possibility when a player accuses another player.
    4. The forums is NOT A PLACE to rant about staff or jailings. If you have a problem with that, and you are completely certain you are innocent and have proof, go ahead and contact staff via toonslab.com like everyone else has been told on here.
    Closed thread. Reason 4.