Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: HOW I LOST 1000$ in Graal.

HOW I LOST 1000$ in Graal.

As some of you know, and as I now know “Justin” is a hacker. As I have now found out, Justin and I used to go to school together 2 years ago. He used to bully me every day about various things (including playing Graal), but that’s beside the point. He recently got in contact with me again.After logging into my account approximately 2 hours ago, I realized all of my supers were gone along with 50K trochus. This dude, literally stole my account. Apparently he got my email from a group project we worked on in school and knows how to hack into email accounts. I have no control of that, so I did not GIVE him my email... I talked to an admin (dezzy) and he literally said “it’s your fault” and then logged off. I have put almost a thousand dollars in this game. I continuously support it , and this is how I get treated? If this is not resolved, it will be a very very sad day for this game. When it gets to the point when players, no not players, CUSTOMERS, are getting neglected there is a problem. Could I get in contact with an admin? I am 18 years old and work in a factory. The amount of money I have spent in this game is equal to around 150 hours of work. I work too hard to have it flushed down the drain. I have supported this game since it’s start. Can an admin please resolve this?
    Last edited by Marcus; 11-14-2017 at 02:13 AM.

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    If your story is true, that sucks.
    Try submitting a ticket here, http://support.toonslab.com/
    Patience is key

Get his address and beat his ***

Thanks Trav, unfortunately my story is true. I just submitted a ticket. I really just want to be able to get in contact with an admin for this to be resolved. It is too upsetting.
    Ife Onasanya/ aka Marcus
    Check out my customs website www.eraqualitycustoms.weebly.com

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Get his address and beat his ***
    That's not a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    That's not a good idea
    It is since he used to bully him

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    It is since he used to bully him
    Once again, not a good idea

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
    As some of you know, and as I now know “Justin” is a hacker. As I have now found out, Justin and I used to go to school together 2 years ago. He used to bully me every day about various things (including playing Graal), but that’s beside the point. He recently got in contact with me again.After logging into my account approximately 2 hours ago, I realized all of my supers were gone along with 50K trochus. This dude, literally stole my account. Apparently he got my email from a group project we worked on in school and knows how to hack into email accounts. I have no control of that, so I did not GIVE him my email... I talked to an admin (dezzy) and he literally said “it’s your fault” and then logged off. I have put almost a thousand dollars in this game. I continuously support it , and this is how I get treated? If this is not resolved, it will be a very very sad day for this game. When it gets to the point when players, no not players, CUSTOMERS, are getting neglected there is a problem. Could I get in contact with an admin? I am 18 years old and work in a factory. The amount of money I have spent in this game is equal to around 150 hours of work. I work too hard to have it flushed down the drain. I have supported this game since it’s start. Can an admin please resolve this?
    idk take Justin to court for hacking?

I don’t even know where he lives, I would if I could. Some people may say “it’s just pixels”, but they don’t understand how much money I have dumped on this game.

- - - Updated - - -

The funny thing is, I really want to see how admins resolve this. Since I didn’t give him my email, they cannot say it is my fault.
    Ife Onasanya/ aka Marcus

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Go to court irl and sue him

Since it still is, well a game, it has to be solved internally as well. I’m contacting Google to see if they can track where and how he accessed it, but even still that doesn’t get me my stuff back. At this point it’s up to the Admins to do the right thing.
    Ife Onasanya/ aka Marcus