Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: HOW I LOST 1000$ in Graal.

Quote Originally Posted by Txllon View Post
    Try to get his email, I will DDoS his home network, get his IP, and give you all of this information.
    I already know his email lol
    Ife Onasanya/ aka Marcus
    Check out my customs website www.eraqualitycustoms.weebly.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    I'm really sorry to hear that this has to happen. And I'm even more angry and astonished that the admin - Dezzy- has to give u such a cold shoulder and refuse help to you. I feel that this admin is absolutely disgusting, horrendous and obviously indifferent to the plight and situation of players whom he or she is SUPPORSED to help. That admin definitely isn't suited to be one, just you luck you sought the wrong people for help.

As for this matter, I understand that it was not expected, nor was it in your control, but you will have to find evidence to support what you claim. If not, then attempt to speak to your friend and reconcile so that he can agree to return you the items that's stolen. This seems the only viable way now because that indifferent admin has nothing to offer you - surprisingly not even a word of consolation- but to blame it on you ( which I know is adding salt to wound)

Do Note however that you should not resort to any form of violence against your friend in anyway, try not to hurt the other party, as this will only worsen the matter. Also, do not attempt to hack or violate the rights of the other party that night get you in trouble with the law ( it'll be silly to do so because of a game) .

I hope this will find you well. Good luck.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    Never really been a fan of Dezzy considering he had ifiled people.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
    Lmao Blitzsam literally 1) Completely dismissed my claim and 2) Called the dude a random kid
    They only way he would assume these things is if he didn’t read the post. I made it very clear that this is NOT a random kid...nor did I ALLOW him access to my personal email or account. I have screenshots of the texts he sent me on what he did, but unfortunately it seems as if support is ignoring my ticket, so I will have to wait to send those
    Of course he is going to tell you he 'hacked you'. Doesn't sound as scary to say 'this person gave me your email password so I took your stuff' as opposed to 'i'm a hacker I hacked your email'.

He's not a random kid to you, but in the spectrum of things he IS just a random kid who as I said would have got your info off of someone else you let onto your account.

I've never let anyone on my account, and i've never been "hacked" hmm :thinking:

If your friend could hack anyones email then why hasn't he also gone and hacked snks email, or the official era email or any other important email that is publicly available for anyone to find.

I just looked at your account info and you have like 6 IP addresses listed. So assuming you/ the "hacker" are included, then either you have moved houses/ changed internet services 4 times, or you've let other people onto your account. If you want to know who let the person onto your account you should be looking at those people

As some of you know, and as I now know “Justin” is a hacker. As I have now found out, Justin and I used to go to school together 2 years ago. He used to bully me every day about various things (including playing Graal), but that’s beside the point. He recently got in contact with me again.After logging into my account approximately 2 hours ago, I realized all of my supers were gone along with 50K trochus. This dude, literally stole my account. Apparently he got my email from a group project we worked on in school and knows how to hack into email accounts. I have no control of that, so I did not GIVE him my email... I talked to an admin (dezzy) and he literally said “it’s your fault” and then logged off. I have put almost a thousand dollars in this game. I continuously support it , and this is how I get treated? If this is not resolved, it will be a very very sad day for this game. When it gets to the point when players, no not players, CUSTOMERS, are getting neglected there is a problem. Could I get in contact with an admin? I am 18 years old and work in a factory. The amount of money I have spent in this game is equal to around 150 hours of work. I work too hard to have it flushed down the drain. I have supported this game since it’s start. Can an admin please resolve this?
    You're not getting anywhere with the cards you're playing with right now, You've only given basic information about your situation. If you think you're best source of hope is the screenshots of the conversation that you had with Justin I don't think you'd get your items back I can literally ask a friend to give me a fake conversation chatting me about him hacking me. I could also throw out a random name a make a complete back-story of how I met this guy and a valid reason on why I would think he would hack me.

It's not that I think you're lying just to gain items, It's just that you lack proof and validity.

I hope you get you're items back if you are telling the truth.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Justin is in his 20s if I remember, he has nothing to do with you in high school and why would he waste his time. It’s impossible to “hack” someone’s email without knowing more information on it. The only players getting hacked or making these kind of threads are the ones letting half the game play on their acc.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

As some of you know, and as I now know “Justin” is a hacker. As I have now found out, Justin and I used to go to school together 2 years ago. He used to bully me every day about various things (including playing Graal), but that’s beside the point. He recently got in contact with me again.After logging into my account approximately 2 hours ago, I realized all of my supers were gone along with 50K trochus. This dude, literally stole my account. Apparently he got my email from a group project we worked on in school and knows how to hack into email accounts. I have no control of that, so I did not GIVE him my email... I talked to an admin (dezzy) and he literally said “it’s your fault” and then logged off. I have put almost a thousand dollars in this game. I continuously support it , and this is how I get treated? If this is not resolved, it will be a very very sad day for this game. When it gets to the point when players, no not players, CUSTOMERS, are getting neglected there is a problem. Could I get in contact with an admin? I am 18 years old and work in a factory. The amount of money I have spent in this game is equal to around 150 hours of work. I work too hard to have it flushed down the drain. I have supported this game since it’s start. Can an admin please resolve this?
    Are you sure you aren't concealing anything on purpose? Some loopholes were pointed out and if anything is to be done it has to be based on the truth, and these claims have to be supported.

You currently lack evidence and details. More information is needed. I and other users can only give you advice based on what you say, so if you want a sound advice on what to do next, you'll need to be transparent.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Wait how'd you lose actual money? Are you saying you USD for items?

Im sorry to hear what happened, but to be honest, with the current situation of how u work in a factory at a young age, u shouldn’t be spending 1000$ on this game, but that’s besides the point, sue him or wait to see what admins can do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

True or not, this story is SAD a lot.
    Look I know the money is yours and I know that you have freedom to do whatever you want with it, but I never saw somebody spending 1k bucks on a game like Era.
    If this is true I hope you get everything back because I have a lot of friends that got scammed and l felt bad for couldn't be doing nothing for them.
    Good luck, bud.

I lost around 500$ to this game because of a tiny bug on Graal which no admins could fix. I suggest you don't spend high amounts of cash on these games, especially if you work in a factory. Graal isn't really secure and stable at the moment so its probably better to not spend a lot on this game.